• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

flhott

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord EX-L
Thanks for the info! That’s an uncommonly nice gesture and highly appreciated! Come to Clearwater for dinner on me!
Drinks on me
Sponsored

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R
is this true? My credit union said after 31
Days I would have to reapply and run credit again.
In same situation. Credit union had me locked in at 2.25% for 60 months. Rate jumps to 3.25 in December and I have to reapply if not purchased by 15 December. Rate hike not terrible but still adds $1k in interest.

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R
Nice! Does yours show as in transit on Honda’s website?
Yes, has shown in transit since 1 November. Which is weird as the build date was 10-12 November. Either way, it's currently in California and hopefully it can make it to Ohio by the end of the month.

thecaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Yes, has shown in transit since 1 November. Which is weird as the build date was 10-12 November. Either way, it's currently in California and hopefully it can make it to Ohio by the end of the month.
Ya that is weird. At least you have a date though! Trying to gauge when cars that are being built are showing as in transit on Honda’s website. I’m first with a deposit at a smaller dealership and nothing is showing at all still.