• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
10k over is a deal I keep telling y'all
Yeah im certainly not saying what I think the car is or isn't worth. I'm just blown away the car sold that quick for 15k over after have only been at the dealer for hours. I get it, it's a cool car.

But not me...not knocking anyone who does either. I'm paying 5k over so I'm not entirely innocent of ADMs. I just like to see people happy man thats it
Sponsored

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Not seeing anything for yours, gotta call them on that one
Thank You. Now, Iā€™m really starting to get worried! I know this might sound silly to you, and I remember what you told me a couple weeks ago about it but is there any other reason that car has been delayed for over a month now ? Any possible way it was damaged during transit and that might be a reason it has been delayed for such a long time. Although it is showing in stock at the dealership and still in transit. I appreciate all your help, and promise not to ask again. Got apologies from the GM today but nothing other than that. If they didnā€™t give me a loaner for the last month or so, Iā€™d really would be pissed off ! Oh well, thanks again for your insight.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
10k over is a deal I keep telling y'all
yup...the fact that no new ones have populated on that tracker is nuts

only the first batch still there...however i am seeing numbers of 3xxx in japan

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Thank You. Now, Iā€™m really starting to get worried! I know this might sound silly to you, and I remember what you told me a couple weeks ago about it but is there any other reason that car has been delayed for over a month now ? Any possible way it was damaged during transit and that might be a reason it has been delayed for such a long time. Although it is showing in stock at the dealership and still in transit. I appreciate all your help, and promise not to ask again. Got apologies from the GM today but nothing other than that. If they didnā€™t give me a loaner for the last month or so, Iā€™d really would be pissed off ! Oh well, thanks again for your insight.
I don't know why it's taking so long but I can assure you it ain't damaged, if it was you would know. Logistics aren't the best right now. Things are out of whack, South Florida is about to get there cars before Central Florida which makes zero sense.

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
I don't know why it's taking so long but I can assure you it ain't damaged, if it was you would know. Logistics aren't the best right now. Things are out of whack, South Florida is about to get there cars before Central Florida which makes zero sense.
Thank You for your time, I appreciate it

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Should be there soon then, how soon? Only God knows at this point. If it was an east coast car I could offer more info.
I'm in the same boat. The GM showed me the screen and said he's never seen that before. It says in inventory so no ETA anymore but the last scan still says Cali. He told me he can't guarantee the car has even left Cali. I'm in North Florida btw.

Last edited:

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
q$1 at@/

I'm in the same boat. The GM showed me the screen and said he's never seen that before. It says in inventory so no ETA anymore but the last scan still says Cali. He told me he can't guarantee the car has even left Cali. I'm in North Florida btw.
I'll see if i can speak with the District manager tomorrow. Don't hold your breath
Sponsored