• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
072A99A4-9E9A-414C-AD50-4F6D0DF5F317.jpeg

Got this from the sales manager at the dealer I’m buying from.
Hope it arrives by the end of the month? My gosh dude, it if can’t move from AL to (I think you’re in FL) before Christmas, that’s the biggest drop of the ball in this process. My car is 3.5 hours from my dealer right now from AL to TN. Hope it only takes a few days to get on a truck and head that way 🫠
Sponsored

flhott

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord EX-L
Hope it arrives by the end of the month? My gosh dude, it if can’t move from AL to (I think you’re in FL) before Christmas, that’s the biggest drop of the ball in this process. My car is 3.5 hours from my dealer right now from AL to TN. Hope it only takes a few days to get on a truck and head that way 🫠
Hopefully they’re just being cautious about estimates and we see them well before the end of December.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Hopefully they’re just being cautious about estimates and we see them well before the end of December.
Don’t ask me why I have expectations right now, but my ETA is 12/8-12/12. Since it’s in AL, I expect it there by Friday.

Fernando_A

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
I just got an update from the dealership that my CW FL5 landed in NJ! I gave my salesman strict instructions to leave everything on the car and to not wash it… you guys made me paranoid 😅

I’ll be picking it up tomorrow morning, doing the hand wash myself, and then taking it for a paint correction and PPF installation early January (closest available appointment).

So excited!!!

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839
I just got an update from the dealership that my CW FL5 landed in NJ! I gave my salesman strict instructions to leave everything on the car and to not wash it… you guys made me paranoid 😅

I’ll be picking it up tomorrow morning, doing the hand wash myself, and then taking it for a paint correction and PPF installation early January (closest available appointment).

So excited!!!
If you can't do ppf right away, I would do paint correction and ppf at the same time in Jan! (unless you're not planning to drive it in between paint correctio and install of ppf)

Congrats in advance! So excited for you 🥳

Fernando_A

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
If you can't do ppf right away, I would do paint correction and ppf at the same time in Jan! (unless you're not planning to drive it in between paint correctio and install of ppf)

Congrats in advance! So excited for you 🥳
Thank you!!! And yes, the paint correction and ppf will be done at the same time. But I do want to wash the car myself to clean up the build up of dirt from sitting for a month in California. I’ll be sure to post some pictures tomorrow!!!

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
How florida, one of the biggest markets doesn’t have cars absolutely blows my mind

Honda is so trash

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
How florida, one of the biggest markets doesn’t have cars absolutely blows my mind

Honda is so trash
They’ve been driving cars on the west coast for over a month

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Don’t remind me lol

I legit have been so annoyed with this entire release dating back to them taking over 9 months just to show the car without the wrap on it

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Yeah, this whole ordeal, dating back to when spy shots were just coming out with the wrap on, over two years ago, has just been a doozy. Once I have to pay that ADM and have my car I can finally just relax knowing I’ll have a great car to drive for the next 10+ years, but this experience has definitely left me jaded on Honda barring driving the actual vehicle.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Just found out two more weeks for me. Good dealer I have though - doing everything they can but largely at the mercy of the process.

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
what’s your ETA and what’s your location

Just found out two more weeks for me. Good dealer I have though - doing everything they can but largely at the mercy of the process.
Sponsored