• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
lol

a truck with 4 odysseys, 3 pilots and a passport just got dropped off...

it left lincoln alabama on 12/10 and just arrived

meanwhile my car hasn't moved in a week 😄
For mine, I just quit caring. It goes without saying how bungled this whole thing is. I can’t tell if Hondas delay is a function of being cheap, bad luck or ineptitude or a combination.

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
For mine, I just quit caring. It goes without saying how bungled this whole thing is. I can’t tell if Hondas delay is a function of being cheap, bad luck or ineptitude or a combination.
I'm pretty much at that point myself. Since it's "at dealer" no updates are being made. No one even knows if it's left Cali at this point. It's definitely disappointing that Honda can't get a car across the states in 2 months.

FK8JIN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A91 Supra, Focus RS, BB FK8, BB FL5
I got tired of waiting for my Type R so I’m going to purchase from a different dealer. I’ve still left my deposit on it so If anyone is looking for a BB, hit me up and I’ll go over the info with you.

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
so the car finally moved again...it's now in manchester georgia...hoping to see her this week if it keeps moving 😆
That's great news. I know you're looking forward to it, as I am over in the Tampa area. Post pix 2!!!

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
That's great news. I know you're looking forward to it, as I am over in the Tampa area. Post pix 2!!!
i will post pics as soon as she comes in on the truck...i work all week so hopefully it comes this week, where are you getting yours?