• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Knowing when the car will arrive is what I am referring to when I say uncertainty. So folks can get ready for delivery (sell their old cars, getting a check from their credit union and arrange financing etc) in a timely manner. I understand it's not new and 1st wave owners had to wait a ridiculous amount but it still doesn't make timing all this stuff (and expectation) easy.
I strongly agree with CTRfan_boi It's not a box of soda we bought and forgot about it. We are spending 60K's to get car. We need to know where is the car and when it is coming ?
transporting a vehicle across the country is not like shipping a pair of sneakers....you're dealing with rail workers striking, delays from weather, derailments, rail yards being excessively overstuffed with cars and not enough workers to get them out fast enough, and also trucks not being full enough to leave

i waited 2 months from my car to get from assigned to be in my hands...you guys probably haven't even known you were getting a car for that amount of time

i have access to all information and i can assure you, your cars are on schedule like everybody else...

we had a ridgeline get assigned in alabama on october 31st and it just showed up last week...it's what happens
Sponsored

addakatlahemanth

First Name
Hemanth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
transporting a vehicle across the country is not like shipping a pair of sneakers....you're dealing with rail workers striking, delays from weather, derailments, rail yards being excessively overstuffed with cars and not enough workers to get them out fast enough, and also trucks not being full enough to leave

i waited 2 months from my car to get from assigned to be in my hands...you guys probably haven't even known you were getting a car for that amount of time

i have access to all information and i can assure you, your cars are on schedule like everybody else...

we had a ridgeline get assigned in alabama on october 31st and it just showed up last week...it's what happens
can you check my car status if I provide you the VIN ?

brbynhand

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 435i
I've arranged for a CTR in the Midwest too. Originally the dealer told me mid Jan, then revised it to late Feb. Now they just informed me that the ETA that's been supplied to them has disappeared. There's no longer an ETA for the car. Perhaps it's already sold even though they told me I"m #1 on the list, and they just don't want to break me the bad news. Time will tell.

Fortunately I'm in no rush, but I feel for you guys that are chomping at the bit to get yours!

CTRfan_boi

First Name
Rish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8

Don't think anyone here is saying that transporting cars is easy. What people are complaining about here is that there is no easy way for customers to track where their cars are at. If Honda can provide us with an easier way to track cars so that even if we are given an ETA and there are unavoidable delays, we can AT LEAST know what the last known location or status is and temper expectations accordingly (and also not bother our salespersons on a regular basis lol). Transparency in this process is what's missing.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Don't think anyone here is saying that transporting cars is easy. What people are complaining about here is that there is no easy way for customers to track where their cars are at. If Honda can provide us with an easier way to track cars so that even if we are given an ETA and there are unavoidable delays, we can AT LEAST know what the last known location or status is and temper expectations accordingly (and also not bother our salespersons on a regular basis lol). Transparency in this process is what's missing.
once honda ships it, it is out of their hands...they rely on csx to provide updates and then virginia to give you the final update