• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
So your car was built in August?

Like... My CTR was built in late November. It's now it's in Chicago en route to Annapolis MD.

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
So your car was built in August?

Like... My CTR was built in late November. It's now it's in Chicago en route to Annapolis MD.
Yeah last 3 of VIN is 651. Dealer said it's also in Chicago rn

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Yeah last 3 of VIN is 651. Dealer said it's also in Chicago rn
My Vin is 9xx

I'm certainly not the first of them. Neither is your car IMO.

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Yes my car came in last Friday @Romeroha and @quasimoto , I couldn't go in because of work + my town hall being closed, and then the dealership being closed due to President's day and then my salesperson being off today. Going early morning tomorrow. In 24hrs, the car would be in my garage, hopefully with plates on. I have to be there around 9:30 am (2hr drive), drive back directly to my city's town hall with the salesperson, get it registered, and then go to work at 4pm. Then it is supposed to snow heavily at night, so the CR-V would be doing the heavy lifting of driving me to work. I work 12hr night shifts and this is my long week, so I work 4 days (short week is 3 days) from Wednesday to Saturday. I just get to gawk at the car before leaving for work lol.

CTRfan_boi

First Name
Rish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Yes my car came in last Friday @Romeroha and @quasimoto , I couldn't go in because of work + my town hall being closed, and then the dealership being closed due to President's day and then my salesperson being off today. Going early morning tomorrow. In 24hrs, the car would be in my garage, hopefully with plates on. I have to be there around 9:30 am (2hr drive), drive back directly to my city's town hall with the salesperson, get it registered, and then go to work at 4pm. Then it is supposed to snow heavily at night, so the CR-V would be doing the heavy lifting of driving me to work. I work 12hr night shifts and this is my long week, so I work 4 days (short week is 3 days) from Wednesday to Saturday. I just get to gawk at the car before leaving for work lol.
Congrats. Super stoked for you!! Iā€™d love see pictures if you have time.

What was the ETA given to yoI by the dealership?

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats. Super stoked for you!! Iā€™d love see pictures if you have time.

What was the ETA given to yoI by the dealership?
Thanks and sure thing! Ofc I have time to take pictures haha I'll post them after I get home with it. The ETA was 2/20-2/24 so it got to the dealership half a week earlier than expected.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
Thanks and sure thing! Ofc I have time to take pictures haha I'll post them after I get home with it. The ETA was 2/20-2/24 so it got to the dealership half a week earlier than expected.
congrats!
maybe sprinkle in some sleep as well :)

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
congrats!
maybe sprinkle in some sleep as well :)
Thanks! About to do that now. I do night shifts so changing sleep schedules is difficult but anything for the Type R! Have a good night everyone!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
What is there to be uncertain about? The car's already made. You know it's on US soil. You have a deposit on it. Unless the trains blow up, car's gonna get there.
Zero on the empathy meter, damn. Im convinced no amount of explanation would get through to you on this one.

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
Zero on the empathy meter, damn. Im convinced no amount of explanation would get through to you on this one.
I've been waiting for roughly the same amount of time if not more. At this point when it gets here I'll be stoked. Otherwise it's business as usual for me
Sponsored