• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I've been waiting for roughly the same amount of time if not more. At this point when it gets here I'll be stoked. Otherwise it's business as usual for me
Everyone grieves their wait differently. Some stalk the yards with drones, others are business as usual but almost all are somewhere on the spectrum in between.
Sponsored

Turbonium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93' EG B18C
Thanks and sure thing! Ofc I have time to take pictures haha I'll post them after I get home with it. The ETA was 2/20-2/24 so it got to the dealership half a week earlier than expected.
Congrats on all of you getting your ctrs already. I'm #5 at a small dealership and at this point losing hope I'll get anything before the runs over. My salesguy barely communicates with me. I feels maybe the dealer will pass me up for a bigger profit wo telling me 🤔

CTRfan_boi

First Name
Rish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
I’m not sure but I have seen a trend particularly with OH and PA WV cars being in transit forever .
This, to me, is super interesting and would love to know why. Second wave cars scheduled for states that are further from California (where the cars enter the country from Japan) than OH, IN, WV and PA are being delivered to dealerships on the ETAs that were promised. Whereas OH, IN and PA have to wait for a bit.

In other news, my ETA was updated from 17 - 21 Feb to 22 - 26 Feb. I can only hope this one actually sticks.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
Congrats on all of you getting your ctrs already. I'm #5 at a small dealership and at this point losing hope I'll get anything before the runs over. My salesguy barely communicates with me. I feels maybe the dealer will pass me up for a bigger profit wo telling me 🤔
If you're #5 at the dealership you're not seeing your car until late 2024, 2025 anyways, that's probably why your salesman is not communicating with you.

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
For the VIN ending in 1155, your ETA is 2/28-3/03

Nothing pops up for the other VIN yet.
Funny how this ETA is so inaccurate. Second wave eta's are already delayed lol. Third way no shot this is coming 2/28-3/03

addakatlahemanth

First Name
Hemanth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
@AspecR i am assuming March 15th is for wave 3 not wave 2. Wave 2 ETA should be 3 days from now unless they updated ETA's to another date
Don’t get your hopes high mostl it might take 2 weeks from
@AspecR i am assuming March 15th is for wave 3 not wave 2. Wave 2 ETA should be 3 days from now unless they updated ETA's to another date
Exactly. Man I shouldnt have sold my previous car.
I called Hagerstown Honda and offered them 5k ADM. they said it’s already reduced from 15k-7.5 ADM . They won’t sell it for 5k and happy to keep the car until it sells
Sponsored