• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Mike Rei

First Name
Rei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru 2005 sti
Hi! Im new here, just wanna ask when will be 2nd wave delivery coming in NYC or NJ. Pls thank you
Sponsored

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
Oh this makes sense. Apparently they are disposing chemicals to another state from OH east palestine and railroads are broken which they don't seem to be fixing it. Car is not even gonna be here in a month for sure

690SMR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Honda Z600
Is there any new allocations for the west coast? California, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon?
@AspecR: I was also wondering about the Northwest! Dealers here holding firm at minimum of $15,000 adm, and a couple have stated they are only getting one! Even the largest Honda dealer in Oregon has no idea about second batch!

CA / OR / WA got cars early but since then…crickets!

Thanks in advance for any additional info on the North West and Cali!

Waspy24

First Name
Misael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Type R
My salesman told me the car was in Indiana yesterday. It was in Chicago a few days ago so its moving. He said it should be at the dealer any day now.

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
My salesman told me the car was in Indiana yesterday. It was in Chicago a few days ago so its moving. He said it should be at the dealer any day now.
Are you also picking up in OH?

Waspy24

First Name
Misael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Type R
What was the original ETA given to you by the dealer?
Original ETA was 2/17-2/22. I will be surprised if the car actually arrives this week. I'm hopeful because the car did move to Indiana.

CTRfan_boi

First Name
Rish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Original ETA was 2/17-2/22. I will be surprised if the car actually arrives this week. I'm hopeful because the car did move to Indiana.
Gotcha! I had the same original ETA (which has since then moved several times). But if your moved from Chicago, I can only hope mine did too.

Which region in OH is your dealership?

Waspy24

First Name
Misael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Type R
Gotcha! I had the same original ETA (which has since then moved several times). But if your moved from Chicago, I can only hope mine did too.

Which region in OH is your dealership?
I got mine from chillicothe. What about yours?