• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
Any update on f**** OH based cars ?
Fkkkkk this CSX bullshit. This is bullshit. Mark my word. Can't even deliver a car on time. Eta is gonna again change and again and again and again. Keep playing games and I am gonna not buy any other honda product

addakatlahemanth

First Name
Hemanth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Fkkkkk this CSX bullshit. This is bullshit. Mark my word. Can't even deliver a car on time. Eta is gonna again change and again and again and again. Keep playing games and I am gonna not buy any other honda product
I never had this much trouble with my Land Rover defender they told me 6 months when I booked the car I got on exact ETA. Not even one car is delivered to OH

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
I never had this much trouble with my Land Rover defender they told me 6 months when I booked the car I got on exact ETA. Not even one car is delivered to OH
This is some huge bullshit man. Idk what the f should I do at this point. There is no certainity when car is gonna arrive. Tf is going with Honda ? It cant be just delayed and delayed and delayed. Eta is March 8th. Whats the guarantee its not gonna change to 16 and then 30 and so on. Wtf

addakatlahemanth

First Name
Hemanth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
This is some huge bullshit man. Idk what the f should I do at this point. There is no certainity when car is gonna arrive. Tf is going with Honda ? It cant be just delayed and delayed and delayed. Eta is March 8th. Whats the guarantee its not gonna change to 16 and then 30 and so on. Wtf
Yeah the fed raising the interest rates again . That will ruin the APR ..

holland1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
About 2 weeks ago I was told it landed in Cali, about a week later landed in rail yard near Chicago I think. Last week went to NY and now it landed in MA rail yard. That's the last one before it gets on a truck. Is this last transfer usually the longest wait time?

addakatlahemanth

First Name
Hemanth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
About 2 weeks ago I was told it landed in Cali, about a week later landed in rail yard near Chicago I think. Last week went to NY and now it landed in MA rail yard. That's the last one before it gets on a truck. Is this last transfer usually the longest wait time?
@rocket29329 i wish our cars were this fast

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
What does it look like to you 😂😂. I guess your truck driver/train guy is fast af

holland1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
What does it look like to you 😂😂. I guess your truck driver/train guy is fast af
Ha,ha, I'm acutally buried in snow I'd be happy if it got delayed a month.

I'm just wondering if the big hold up is the trucking company at the end of the line, or if it's the rail sections?

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
@AspecR any tx dealer allocation updates? Had 2 dealers call me saying their 2nd allocations have been assigned but the tracker has been stagnant for 2 weeks...
Sponsored