• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
I think the 19's are ET45 offset...
could be wrong tho.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Nice setup!

Still at stock height but we went with the TS-5s from Titan-7, also in Techna Bronze. (19")

IMG_3979r.jpg
Are these different offset from stock to get that flush fit or is it just the angle?

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Are these different offset from stock to get that flush fit or is it just the angle?
The factory offset is different... a whopping 60mm. In this case, less is more. They are 15mm out further than stock.

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
The factory offset is different... a whopping 60mm. In this case, less is more. They are 15mm out further than stock.
Yeah this look is much better than stock. I'm a little worried about additional road debris getting kicked onto the paint but just a typical sacrifice for aesthetics.

Do you anticipate any issues with rubbing or clearances when lowered? I like the idea of a 3/4 in or so drop eventually, will any mods need to be done to accommodate the additional wheel poke?

BTW I don't want to hijack this thread, the bronze wheels look great everyone.

RickyJeezus

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
I will include a few other photos below. They wheels are about 6lbs lighter than factory each and the Titan-7 lugnuts I am using are 1.5lbs lighter than the factory set (total). I can't say that I have driven the car hard enough since installing them to feel anything but I think it is fair to assume that there are notable benefits there with such a large loss of unsprung weight.

r3972.jpg

rIMG_3987.jpg

rIMG_3992.jpg

rIMG_4002.jpg

Shameless plug: We are a Titan-7 stocking dealer. This is one of many examples of how we truly believe in and use the parts we sell.

https://www.twostepperformance.com/search?vendor/Titan7
Fitted on OEM tire or did you go a different size?

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Fitted on OEM tire or did you go a different size?
I ended up sticking with the OEM size. I was interested in a wider tire but couldn't find anything in stock locally that worked for me.

DeathB4Dishonr

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Anyone with a SGP with bronze? Been thinking about going bronze for mine but not sure if the colors would mesh.

qwertypop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 S2000, 2022 Sienna, 2023 FL5 Type R
I saw a reddit post of a SGP FK8 on bronze wheels (Enkei Triumphs) and they looked amazing. May have to follow suit once I am a bit more liquid.
Sponsored