• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Eh,

Just trying to keep the car looking good. Not trying to be a rally car. Subaru has had an influence on the game. It is what it is.

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
These are easily the most subtle mud guards on the market. I guarantee that unless you look for them, you wouldn’t know they’re there.
When I saw them I actually thought the same, I just don’t think I’d want to slap em on mine… maybe if I eventually go +45 offset tho…

Village911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #839
When I saw them I actually thought the same, I just don’t think I’d want to slap em on mine… maybe if I eventually go +45 offset tho…
Same. Im going 9.5 +45mm and thinking if this is necessary.

Probably not… because I havent seen any significant rock chips on the side of my old cars.

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Same. Im going 9.5 +45mm and thinking if this is necessary.

Probably not… because I havent seen any significant rock chips on the side of my old cars.
I saw these on an FL5 at some different angles the other day in pics and they actually are extremely subtle. I was surprised. They seem like the best solution out there right now if you want that nice flush fitment. I can’t imagine not getting rock chips or scratches at +45 without some protection…

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Yeah, I think those rock guards are nicely done. They’re really nothing like what you see on Scoobies…where they stand out loud and proud like semi truck mud flaps. May as well hang some chrome truck nuts in the back too. 🤣