• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

**FL5 Cluster in '24 SI?**

chowda

First Name
Arif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
The steering wheel harness is differe

The wheel harness is different, but the clockspring is the same
alright then i will start looking for another harness or wheel, whichever is easier and/or cheaper.

appreciate it
Sponsored

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport
Alright i just ordered a Acura integra Base cluster that has Vehicle settings integrated therefore omitting the need for a Bose Radio! Will report back once i get it installed!

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport
See if the startup screen says anything. Actually I can prob go check since the Acura store is literally out the side door from where I work.
I strongly believe that the acura logo will pop up. I’m okay with that, however most aren’t! The Base integra is the only Cluster that will fit and has Vehicle Settings integrated. All the other clusters don’t. Without Vehicle settings being accessible this cluster swap is a deal breaker for most people, including me!

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport
Acura Cluster came in. Works as it should! Vehicle settings are now adjustable like before with the half digital cluster! You still get warnings for Blind Spot and Brake System however now the TPMS light will stay on since Acura has actual tpms readouts whereas honda doesn’t!. I like this gauge a lot more overall because it is wildly more compatible than the Touring cluster! Nuts i know lol
11th Gen Honda Civic **FL5 Cluster in '24 SI?** IMG_1230