• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hondacare Pricing, where to go?

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L AWD Crystal White Pearl
In the near future, (hopefully) I'll be trading my CRV on a 2023 Civic Touring Sedan. Will want to get a Hondacare policy probably should shop around as my selling dealer will probably be between $2-3000 for the long-term plan. Any experience or advice on who/where to get a quote? I've heard about College Hills and Hyannis? Any help or information, especially a contact name or number would be appreciated.
Sponsored

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FL1 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
You can check with other dealers, but they generally won't give you that information until you're at the dealer in the middle of the buying process and you're sitting with the finance manager. You can always check online, get a quote for Vehicle Service Contracts and use that as negotiation leverage to see if they will meet or beat the quote when you get to that point of the buying process.

OP
OP

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L AWD Crystal White Pearl
Got confirmation last week that the order for my 2023 Civic Touring Sedan in Platinum White Pearl with grey interior is a go. Dealer ordered 18 cars of various types (a LOT of CRV'S and HRV's I'm sure) they only got confirmation on 8, luckily mine was one of them. I would imagine that the model year changeover is a factor. Was also told that there will be (no surprise) a price increase for 2024, so I'm not unhappy to have gotten a 23 at MSRP and a decent trade on my CRV. I got to drive a demonstrator Touring and it was surprisingly nice, looking forward to being a Civic owner again.
Update: (May 30th) car is built, got the VIN, now waiting for the ship date.
Sponsored

Last edited: