• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How do I approach pre-delivery mishap?

madbikes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I was trying to put my license plate on after reassignment, only to find what appeared to be somebody put a screw or something near one of the tabs on the hatch, which there is no way I would know until now.

What is the likelihood of sales or service of the dealer I got mine from will make it right? Or its one of those things I just have to suck it up and pretend it does not exist? Many Thanks!

11th Gen Honda Civic How do I approach pre-delivery mishap? 20230121_161009
Sponsored

CTR39322

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
If it was my car, I would just touch it up. I wouldn’t go through the dealer hassle of having them fix it.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Id have the dealer touch it up. They should with no questions. That way if it goes south down the road they are on the hook.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Sometimes when a dealer tries to repair something like this they just make it worse. It sucks but if it were my car that I know that I am going to actually going to drive... you are going to deal with worse. This will be covered up... I'd let it ride.
Sponsored