• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How to get logr numbers on drivers gauge cluster

Boot410

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 type r
It seems like everyone’s FL5 type r except mine has the logr numbers on the drivers gauge cluster when in r mode display, I’ve went through the settings and still can’t figure out how to get the numbers down there, i included a photo and as you can see its blank space where the numbers go under the gear indicator, if anyone could help I would appreciate it.

11th Gen Honda Civic How to get logr numbers on drivers gauge cluster received_762859802562893
Sponsored

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
It seems like everyone’s FL5 type r except mine has the logr numbers on the drivers gauge cluster when in r mode display, I’ve went through the settings and still can’t figure out how to get the numbers down there, i included a photo and as you can see its blank space where the numbers go under the gear indicator, if anyone could help I would appreciate it.

received_762859802562893.jpeg
You can adjust it in the settings and decide in which order they appear.

OP
OP

Boot410

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 type r
You can adjust it in the settings and decide in which order they appear.
I have tried that and I found the setting where you can adjust but it still wouldn't show them up, I set it default and changed them around and clicked done and tried several times but never have got it to work.

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
I have tried that and I found the setting where you can adjust but it still wouldn't show them up, I set it default and changed them around and clicked done and tried several times but never have got it to work.
I don’t have my car here to check other settings. But check the main menu just in case.

OP
OP

Boot410

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 type r
I don’t have my car here to check other settings. But check the main menu just in case.
I'll check tomorrow morning and reply back with what I've got and may get some photos. It seems no one else has this problem, I may be missing something I'm not new to Hondas software in the new cars but I feel like I am with trying to get this to work lol.

OP
OP

Boot410

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 type r
Turn off cruise control
Well I feel dumb lol, yesterday when i was driving I was hitting cancel and it wouldn't get rid of the cruise control symbol, but just hopped in my car and realized cruise control symbol is a button and hit it and it worked. I appreciate the responses.
Sponsored