• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How to punish those who key cars?

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Well to answer the question directly, you could always mount automatic turrets to your car. 🤷‍♂️
Really sorry that happened to your car, and I know its got to be damn frustrating too. Did any security cams catch it by chance? I hope who ever did such brags about it to someone and that it filters back to you so you can kick ass!

BostonCTR

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R 2013 Toyota Corolla
Do you park it on the street or do you have off-street parking? I have a driveway but anyone can just walk right up to my cars and cause damage like this. This was probably done by someone jealous of your toy. I hope karma catches up to that person soon.

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' CTR LE (USA-115), 06' Element EX
Bastards! WTF? I'd check to see if any other folks on the block got hit. Maybe someone had camera up? :mad:

OP
OP
spacetimeglitch
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Honda CTR #1069
Did any security cams catch it by chance? I hope who ever did such brags about it to someone and that it filters back to you so you can kick ass!
Didn't happen at home. Either at the gym garage or work garage.

Work security checked and cant tell. They only have coverage at the gates. The Pro Club security will check tomorrow. Seems like they have a good angle on where i park, so if it was there they'll be screwed.