• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
One other question...did you use the jacknuts that came in the kit,and any problems with them if you did use them ? I have some 6mm stainless rivet nuts that I'm going to use but do not know if I can until I drill and see the size of the holes.
I didn't have any issues and did use them, standard M6, and they fit through the holes but it was a close fit (Likely done on purpose). I'd assume if yours are M6 that they should fit but worst case scenario use the included.
Sponsored

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Random long-shot question, but do we have any idea if these would fit a 10th gen hatch? Would someone mind measuring the width of the stands and/or the holes that need to be drilled? Or better yet if someone has an uninstalled wing and could set it on a 10th hatch.

Thinking of ordering a sonic grey pearl version from college hills for $300. I suppose if it doesn't work, I could sell it on here to one of you 11th gen guys. Thx for any insight.

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Random long-shot question, but do we have any idea if these would fit a 10th gen hatch? Would someone mind measuring the width of the stands and/or the holes that need to be drilled? Or better yet if someone has an uninstalled wing and could set it on a 10th hatch.

Thinking of ordering a sonic grey pearl version from college hills for $300. I suppose if it doesn't work, I could sell it on here to one of you 11th gen guys. Thx for any insight.
mine is still sitting new in the box 🤣 haven’t decided if I want to install it yet or not tbh.
Having said that, it’s a pretty big box. And shipping would be pretty costly.