• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ElDuder

First Name
El
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
If anyone is interested in the JDM FL5 headlights which have a clear reflector and not amber they’re about $1400 per light.

PNs:
R HL - 33100-T43-J13
L HL - 33150-T43-J13

For the unaware, these will have a different beam pattern requiring adjustment to reduce glare.
Sponsored

Last edited:

openeyesignal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 CRV
Wouldn't it make more sense to get EU market headlights? Those will be RHD and have clear instead of amber.

OP
OP

ElDuder

First Name
El
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Traditionally Euro market headlights are hard to find whereas the JDM have always been easy. However, if anyone has a PN and source that’s definitely the more ideal setup.

Last edited:

psyborg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Can the pattern be adjusted *enough* not to be a pain for oncoming drivers (and helpful for LHD)? Never imported JDM headlights but I also really hate the amber signals.

OP
OP

ElDuder

First Name
El
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Can the pattern be adjusted *enough* not to be a pain for oncoming drivers (and helpful for LHD)? Never imported JDM headlights but I also really hate the amber signals.
I have no clue. From experience it might cause a slight glare at most depending if it allows enough adjustment to lower the beam throw. It depends on the light housing. Modern lights have a beam step so LHD stepped have higher beam towards the right which is opposite with RHD.

Last edited:

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic Zero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
sucks that they're all within 1 housing now... I wonder if HRS is gonna release an OEM+ with clear reflectors... Probably an easy sale for them.

OP
OP

ElDuder

First Name
El
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
sucks that they're all within 1 housing now... I wonder if HRS is gonna release an OEM+ with clear reflectors... Probably an easy sale for them.
OEM plus doesn’t include aftermarket parts tho. OEM+ is OEM parts for example installing something from Audi onto a VW.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N
Not sure if this applies to Japan too, but in other parts of Asia people would actually BUY those amber reflector things.

Use20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Cannot
Sponsored