• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 - looking for feedback

Kfo_cpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RDX
Want to hear if anyone has any feedback from using these tires. I’m mainly curious if the road noise on the highway is quieter than stock ps4s.

I’m looking for an all season tire I can use in the winter and on long road trips. The ps4s are very loud and probably not the best tire for long trips.

Thank you
Sponsored

rob495

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Ariel Atom
What size did you opt for?

OP
OP
Kfo_cpa

Kfo_cpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RDX
I'm using 265/35/19 on the stock wheels. No complaints.
Thanks for commenting. Can you tell a difference with the extra side wall compared to stock? What tire did you go with?

Timmmmmm13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 2014
Michelin all season 4. It definitely takes the bumps better and gives a bit more confidence that a wheel/tire won't get damaged. It fills the wheel well up a bit more too which is nice. Figure this will be my set up to get through Chicago winters and will get a dedicated summer set up.

OP
OP
Kfo_cpa

Kfo_cpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RDX
Michelin all season 4. It definitely takes the bumps better and gives a bit more confidence that a wheel/tire won't get damaged. It fills the wheel well up a bit more too which is nice. Figure this will be my set up to get through Chicago winters and will get a dedicated summer set up.
One more question- do they seem quieter than the stock ps4s on the highway? The ps4s are crazy loud.

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
I'm using 265/35/19 on the stock wheels. No complaints.
Cool, another chicago area person... we've only had a few winter days and the snow/ice barely stuck around... so, did you get a chance to drive in the crap with those all season 4s? If so, how was the traction/control?

By not having as a bad a winter, it's allowing me to put off the purchase until later this year... which helps my finances plus i can spend more time on researching and getting advice from the rest of you. Thanks!

Timmmmmm13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 2014
I'd say they are a bit quieter but I only drove the ps4s for about 200 miles so it's hard to remember how loud they were. If it helps at all the all seasons are not noisy to me.

Timmmmmm13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 2014
Cool, another chicago area person... we've only had a few winter days and the snow/ice barely stuck around... so, did you get a chance to drive in the crap with those all season 4s? If so, how was the traction/control?

By not having as a bad a winter, it's allowing me to put off the purchase until later this year... which helps my finances plus i can spend more time on researching and getting advice from the rest of you. Thanks!
I picked the car up beginning of February so they've really only seen a light dusting. That being said I feel like it should handle just fine as long as we remember to take it easy on the gas......which might be hard to do.

rob495

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Ariel Atom

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
I'm in-between these and the Continental+

I am leaning continental. Still curious.

LSSi

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Amazing how much more sidewall it looks like you gain going from 30 to 35 series.
Sponsored