• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Hey guys!

Last week, we launched the first batch of our High Efficiency Downpipe for the 2.0T platform. This includes:

- 2017+ Type R
- 2023+ Type R
- 2018+ Accord
- 2018+ RDX
- 2018+ TLX

No tune required. No CEL.
Bolts right up to most aftermarket frontpipes (and factory, of course). 😎

Have you pre-ordered yours yet? What are your thoughts? Let us know!

IMG_5518.jpeg
@TW00Si This is the one you should get!
Sponsored

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Can anyone with the catted version of this downpipe give their impressions of exhaust smell after long time ownership. I have never gone aftermarket with a downpipe and am a bit concerned about how long the catalytic converter will hold up before it starts to wear out and stink. Also have you seen significantly more carbon buildup on your exhaust tips or discoloration compared to stock?
I had this downpipe on my FK8, and removed it when I traded in the FK8 for the FL5. I reinstalled it on my FL5. Zero issues ever whatsoever. I've also tracked really freakin' hard on this downpipe and it's still in great condition. This is a worthwhile purchase, and the soot is very minimal.

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Any sense for increased flow rate and power - probably already asked but w all the R&D id think it would be known.
Putting a downpipe like this one on a turbocharged car WAKES IT UP. The flow is significantly improved. I've been very happy with mine.

OP
OP
Savannah@TSP

Savannah@TSP

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
'23 Si, ‘20 FC4 (sold)
Thinking about it. Ain’t cheap.
While it's certainly not the cheapest on the market, please be assured that you are getting the quality and performance that you pay for.

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
While it's certainly not the cheapest on the market, please be assured that you are getting the quality and performance that you pay for.
Well it’s been recommended by some forum members so I take that into consideration.

I just ordered a Radium coolant reservoir from you guys yesterday so my money tree is a bit barren at the moment.
Sponsored