• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

dandaman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 RDX, 2023 Type R
Those with CW. If you could do it all again, would you still have chose the same colour?
Black and Red were my most wanted colors but I didn't really get a choice. I do like White and sonic grey tied for 3rd. The car looks amazing in all the colors though so I don't mind it, Im more glad I was able to get the car at all.

Unfortunately with the demand/production situation I don't think many people will get a choice unless they want to keep waiting. I'm impatient though and once I saw it in person, I had to have it.
Sponsored

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Those with CW. If you could do it all again, would you still have chose the same colour?
Ngl after seeing some photos of the red I might have gone with that instead, however for me it wasn't like I had the option to choose or get to actually see both cars in person before making a final decision.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I hope it’s not a LeMon! That’s French for lemon I think.🤣🤣🤣

I know you meant LeMans, but I couldn’t let the joke opportunity pass.

dsm_mikey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CTR, 23 ZL1 1LE, 07 S2000, 05 350Z, 86 190E16V
Close to lemons car...it is a 1986 Mercedes 190E 16V that we race in Champ Car. (was Chump Car)

Amazing option to go wheel to wheel racing.

I love it! Each race is usually 7-8 hours long. A typical driver's stint is between 1 hour 30 minutes to a max of 2 hours

Lots of wheel to wheel experience for relatively cheap.

You can build a car or rent a seat for a race...

Champcar.org

Check it out!

11th Gen Honda Civic Official CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE FL5 Type R Photos Thread IMG_9162

11th Gen Honda Civic Official CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE FL5 Type R Photos Thread IMG_9280

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
Close to lemons car...it is a 1986 Mercedes 190E 16V that we race in Champ Car. (was Chump Car)

Amazing option to go wheel to wheel racing.

I love it! Each race is usually 7-8 hours long. A typical driver's stint is between 1 hour 30 minutes to a max of 2 hours

Lots of wheel to wheel experience for relatively cheap.

You can build a car or rent a seat for a race...

Champcar.org

Check it out!
Very cool!

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
@saGOD what are you using for a plate mount? If you don't want to clutter the thread go ahead and send me a PM if you're willing to share. Nice shots!