• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Lt_doobie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Coupe
Love the fact that they went with a FULL lcd gauge cluster for Canada!
Sponsored

Lt_doobie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Coupe
they effed the US over....they took away everything on the US model and gave it to the Canadians
I find it strange that they did that. Wouldn’t it be easier to make it standard for all of North America? Doesnt make sense.

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Maybe Canada won't get the Type R ?

Edcalgarian

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civic si
Hey, I'm in Alberta and might trade my 10th gen Si for an 11th gen Si. I personally like the styling more on the 11th, and so far your review has convinced me more! But almost feel like I should wait for the 2023 Si cause they might make some slight changes or even 2024!

S2000toCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
It is weird. It was the same way when the hatch came out though. For whatever reason. I’m too impatient to wait, lol.

explodingGTI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTI
I think it's because the car is made in Ontario, so the Ontario dealerships are the first ones to get them. I'm picking up my car soon as well, will probably post impressions on the weekend.

I feel pretty bad for US customers - less features, probably have to wait longer to get it, 5-10K in markups

Brandon25

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic
The fact people are saying the si is slower.. I was going to trade in my hatchback sport for it. Now debating mk7.5 gti

I'll at least wait for dynos, tuning results vs last gen.
Sponsored