• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

charlesca

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R. 2017 Acura NSX.
Is home link supposed to just work? I don't get any lights on the mirror glass like seen on videos. Auto dimming mirror works.

EDIT: Fixed the problem. Installed the 15A fuse as indicated in step 49 page 26/27 of the collegehillshonda instructions
Sponsored

Last edited:

Midori Garage

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG4, AP2, FL5
Pretty easy install. Thanks for the part numbers and instructions. I think other markets outside the US came with auto dimming but not homelink.

johnny.silva7

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(FL5) Civic Type R, Viper TA
08V03-30A-100 has been on backorder for awhile. Does anybody happen to have one they ordered and no longer want to install?

Bazgab

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Thanks for the info. I will do this at some point in the near future. This was the only thing I disliked about my FL5 on the 4.5 hour drive back to my house after picking it up from the dealership. I haven't been without an autodimming mirror in a long time and I was getting seriously blinded by SUVs and Trucks.

johnny.silva7

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen
It looks like the harness is back in stock FYI. I just did this on my A Spec and the only difficult part was the damn clip in the A pillar. I managed not to break it, but it would have been a lot easier and quicker if I had been less worried about it breaking. So my suggestion would be to just have a new clip in hand before starting.

The 10th gen a pillar was a lot simpler and easier with the bolt.

DC2-R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5
Is there a non-Homelink auto-dimming mirror kit? I do not need the Homelink and like the cleaner look without the buttons. Thinking of buying an ITS mirror with the accord harness.

johnny.silva7

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the info! Just installed mine last weekend:
11th Gen Honda Civic Plug and Play Homelink Mirror for FL5 -- 1 Hr Install PXL_20230813_175551224.MP

Does anybody know where I could find more of this Honda cable foam (shown below)? I'd like to use it for my radar detector.
11th Gen Honda Civic Plug and Play Homelink Mirror for FL5 -- 1 Hr Install PXL_20230814_133400768

getGroyped

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Thank for you sharing the pictures, I’m wondering if the port that your connecting the mirror to is the same port that I connected my illuminated door sills to.

Is there someone here who has installed The illuminated door sills and this auto dimming mirror?

OP
OP
JDM_DOHC_SiR

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
Is there someone here who has installed The illuminated door sills and this auto dimming mirror?
Yes I have both and there is a jumper/ y-splitter that allows for an additional accessory to be used if you are using plug in on the main fuse box location. :coffee:

getGroyped

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I now have the illuminated door sills and auto dimming mirror installed. There is no reason to get a splitter, both will plug into open ports.
Sponsored

Last edited: