• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
No, you buy an open element intake like the Pipercross :D I have no idea how people report a drop-in filter increases noise, makes no sense to me but I guess it must be true since so many people report it.
piper = hot air intake
Sponsored

Doskiller

First Name
Kevan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R FL5

Doskiller

First Name
Kevan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R FL5
I was curious and went on the PRL website today just to see what they have in stock for the FL5. The CR2032 batteries for the key fob are on backorder. For God sakes, you can literally buy hundreds and hundreds of these on Ebay at any given time. I hope nobody is really waiting for parts from them. You know ...... one of the most mass produced watch batteries on planet earth ....... LOL.

A little Xmas cheer for ya ............ Ho Ho Ho

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
:coffee:

Going say ... we wont see this intake for at least 2-3 more months.... which is sad:doh: Lot's of communication at the beginning announcement of the testing ... now it's just delay after delay and zero updates.... I'm sure this will sell... but it's not the same PRL as in the past..:slap:

Yorkman1

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Type-R #170001
Yeah it’s sad. I’ve given up on PRL. They can’t keep shit in stock. Goes to show they don’t care about selling stuff so why should we buy it. Let them suffer IMHO

UJX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type-R #2479
Any update on this? I'd like to get a custom tune on my car but ideally want to have full bolt-ons before doing so and there doesn't seem to be a legit full intake system for this car other than the super-overpriced GruppeM.

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
judging from recent comments on fb, it’s going to be end of February at best and that’s prob for just ordering. Add another few weeks for delivery. Prob looking at march to April for actual delivery and install.

Any update on this? I'd like to get a custom tune on my car but ideally want to have full bolt-ons before doing so and there doesn't seem to be a legit full intake system for this car other than the super-overpriced GruppeM.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Vroom vroom for spring

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
As of right now the Maf is not an issue on the FL5. I’m hoping to get dyno time this week to post results up and start offering publicly the tunes. As of now its a limited availability for testing purposes.

Shrapnel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW 2024 Civic Type R #16838
I wish they could keep stuff in stock, I want their frontpipe and maybe their intercooler too

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
The stock intake is proving to be very efficient per the minor research I’ve done. I’d just go through with tuning without it. I plan to have an MHI Stage 2 & DP installed and tuned this month. I’ll retune after acquiring the charge pipes & intake from PRL.

squeegie

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Luigi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
I wish they could keep stuff in stock, I want their frontpipe and maybe their intercooler too
Most of their dealers will usually carry the stock if PRL doesnt directly. I myself carry a bunch of them

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
We have 44 intercoolers (raw/silver) on the way. :thumbsup: