• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

PRL Motorsports Downpipe / Front Pipe Pre-Order 1.5T Civic X

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2004 Acura TSX
So whats this Version 2 about ?
Version 2? I dont see any mention of a version 2. I see mention of a v1.2 and a v2 but those are ktuners. Unless I missed something

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2004 Acura TSX
Version 2 is the downpipe PRL made to be compatible with their Big Turbo kit lol
Oh my bad lol
Are you sure? Their big turbo kit already comes with a downpipe
They are probably making version 2 so that those who dont want to buy a turbo kit now, can buy the downpipe and not have pay for a downpipe within the kit in the future. Some may say they would just wait so this get them a sale now and ensures it wont turn off a buyer later realizing they bought 2 downpipes down the road :)

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Version 2 is the downpipe PRL made to be compatible with their Big Turbo kit lol
Nope.

Standard 1.5T OEM fitment. Version 2 is just manufactured a different way, they’ve refined the process so they can build them more quickly. No change in exhaust flow when you compare version 2 and the original.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Nope.

Standard 1.5T OEM fitment. Version 2 is just manufactured a different way, they’ve refined the process so they can build them more quickly. No change in exhaust flow when you compare version 2 and the original.
They told you this?

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Nah. Crystal ball.

download (1).png
Version 2.... Allows you to put your heat shields on! Also version two uses a cast upper and lower section like our type r! All back ordered dp's will be shipped next week and will be version 2,

ricoxg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
I plan on getting the PRL downpipe/ frontpipe combo. I have the 27won inake and kTuner w/ TSP Stage 1 tune. I plan on upgrading from stock clutch in the future but in the meantime, what do you guys think of running the dp/fp combo on the stock clutch. My car has 26k miles and i've been DD and rarely spirit drive this thing. I think i installed kTuner at like 9k miles. Car is almost 2 years old.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
I plan on getting the PRL downpipe/ frontpipe combo. I have the 27won inake and kTuner w/ TSP Stage 1 tune. I plan on upgrading from stock clutch in the future but in the meantime, what do you guys think of running the dp/fp combo on the stock clutch. My car has 26k miles and i've been DD and rarely spirit drive this thing. I think i installed kTuner at like 9k miles. Car is almost 2 years old.

I'd swap to a Cobra intake first then go with the DP.
Sponsored