• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BallisticSquid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EX Hatch, 2020 Si Sedan, 2023 Si
That looks awesome. I'm not usually a fan of that color, but that looks sharp!! I want to get black badges for mine as well.

OP
OP

xinvisionx

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
A few weeks, 2000 miles, and still spotless. Have you done PPF or paint correction? Do you have a special washing & detailing routine?
It does have a clear bra, but that was put on 3 weeks after buying the car. There are some rock chips, but very small. Pisses me off but I know it comes with driving. As for washing, I've been using a touchless car wash and I bring my own wipes to wipe down.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
What did you use for the footwell lighting? I did the OEM red on my 2 10th gen hatches but it seems Honda got rid of that for the 11th as an option. If you go to Saturday night at the Pavillions I usually take mine over there every Saturday.

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
It does have a clear bra, but that was put on 3 weeks after buying the car. There are some rock chips, but very small. Pisses me off but I know it comes with driving. As for washing, I've been using a touchless car wash and I bring my own wipes to wipe down.
Thanks for the reply! One more quick question: what is that matting on your front dash? I'm guessing its either to reduce glare or temperature related?

OP
OP

xinvisionx

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What did you use for the footwell lighting? I did the OEM red on my 2 10th gen hatches but it seems Honda got rid of that for the 11th as an option. If you go to Saturday night at the Pavillions I usually take mine over there every Saturday.
I got the LED lighting from Opt7. Google it. They have a lot of lighting options.

OP
OP

xinvisionx

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the reply! One more quick question: what is that matting on your front dash? I'm guessing its either to reduce glare or temperature related?
That's just to protect the dash. I got it from Covercraft.com
Sponsored