• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
is the second link working with sound ?
I think there is a sound symbol you have to hit in the top right corner.
Can you hear me now ?🤣
I thoroughly enjoyed the video and sound was good! This is the reason why I love driving my TRX. The supercharger whine gets me every time.

So yeah second video is working.

No back on topic, I am brainstorming on ways to control heat a little better on the intake side.

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
I thoroughly enjoyed the video and sound was good! This is the reason why I love driving my TRX. The supercharger whine gets me every time.
Cool Brother!
love the TRX to its a real animal !!!!
Yeah there is nothing like that Supercharger whine. Imo those sound even better then turbos hands down .

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R

So yeah second video is working.

No back on topic, I am brainstorming on ways to control heat a little better on the intake side.
I wouldn’t Stress over it honda did a good job but yes there is always room for improvement in the aftermarket world this is why they are still here ;)

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
I wouldn’t Stress over it honda did a good job but yes there is always room for improvement in the aftermarket world this is why they are still here ;)
Nothing is perfect that is for sure, always room for improvement.
Sponsored