• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

VEZI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB Sport 2017, Civic SI 2022 (this Spring)
Just reserved mine today 2/24/22. Quebec, Canada. MSRP. I was minded to take the Orange when entering at dealership, but choose the Sonic Gray instead, after seeing a Hatch with this Color in the showroom.

Now I wait… months… Damn!!
Sponsored

narwhalsteak

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Finally got mine a couple weeks ago :). I'm at 800 miles now. I'll write up all my impressions in a bit. Keeping it high level for now... I absolutely love it. It more than fills the GTI shaped hole in my heart. I thought I would feel worse about the things the USA model didn't get, but each one of those exclusions have been incredibly easy to get over for different reasons that I didn't expect.

Price was MSRP + black emblems, mats, dumb theft insurance they put on every car, dumb clearguard they put on every car.

OTD inc tax n fees $32K

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR; 2022 Civic Si; 87 Corolla FX16 GT-S
Added to spreadsheet. Ordered on 12/3. Asked for Blazing Orange Pearl, but that put me #5 on the list. Salesman called on 12/23 and said if I wanted white I could get it in March. Build date was 2/14-2/17. Hoping to hear something soon!

ort895

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-Z
Added to spreadsheet. Ordered on 12/3. Asked for Blazing Orange Pearl, but that put me #5 on the list. Salesman called on 12/23 and said if I wanted white I could get it in March. Build date was 2/14-2/17. Hoping to hear something soon!
Where in NC are you at? I placed my deposit in February for a Sonic Grey Pearl with a build date of 3/14. Have you reached out to the dealer/sales person for an update?

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FYI. My profile gives my location. I have a good business relationship with my salesman. We used to race together. When he knows something, I will know.

I have heard these cars are shipped into the US by rail. Then trucked to the dealer. Not sure of the lead-time for all this.

SwiftTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
FYI. My profile gives my location. I have a good business relationship with my salesman. We used to race together. When he knows something, I will know.

I have heard these cars are shipped into the US by rail. Then trucked to the dealer. Not sure of the lead-time for all this.
I have a deposit on an Orange one, and it's already produced and waiting for transport. The dealer is in NY state. I am actually looking for a white one.

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a deposit on an Orange one, and it's already produced and waiting for transport. The dealer is in NY state. I am actually looking for a white one.
New York state is a hop and a skip from Alliston, Ontario. It will take a bit longer to get one to North Carolina. Can't wait to get mine.

Congrats on your new Si!

SwiftTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
New York state is a hop and a skip from Alliston, Ontario. It will take a bit longer to get one to North Carolina. Can't wait to get mine.

Congrats on your new Si!
I wish that was the case. It was produced on Feb 17 and it's still sitting at the factory pending transport.

I am not from NY, so I'm willing to travel for a white one... (orange isn't bad either)

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish that was the case. It was produced on Feb 17 and it's still sitting at the factory pending transport.

I am not from NY, so I'm willing to travel for a white one... (orange isn't bad either)
I guess we will both be waiting for a bit. :(

VEZI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve made a deposit on a SI Sonic Gray only 2 weeks ago and my salesman just contacted me for good news this evening: I’ll get it before the end of April. He think I’m very lucky! An other of his clients is waiting since November for a date! Yay!!

VEZI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More details: Construction date April 6, Arrival at dealership April 19-25. The Sonic Gray Color must be the flavour of the month. Lucky me!

groover000

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Reserved my Blazing Orange Pearl Si on 1/31. Car was built the week of 3/1 and is now en route. Expected arrival is 3/28.

jsocks014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Nissan Titan Pro-4x
Submitted- Reserved a Rallye red Si early February. Also reserve a new Odyssey for the wife that was supposed to come in 2 weeks ago. Still no call. Now being told end of March for both but we’ll see!

GetterDragun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Supra Turbo, 1000hp Lexus SC300, 22 Civic Si...
Reserved a White Si on March 7th in Greenwich, CT. Was told build would be mid April, but one of their sister dealership may be getting a white one in they could swap within the next two weeks.

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you want to know when your Si ships, there is another thread on this site with this link. I was able to tell my salesman my VIN. LOL!

Si in Transit Finder

Looks like my white Si will arrive late April.
Sponsored