• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

GetterDragun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Supra Turbo, 1000hp Lexus SC300, 22 Civic Si...
If you want to know when your Si ships, there is another thread on this site with this link. I was able to tell my salesman my VIN. LOL!

Si in Transit Finder

Looks like my white Si will arrive late April.
Thanks for this link. I found a White Si in stock and bought it today. Get to pick it up on Tuesday!
Sponsored

addy27190

First Name
Addy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Hey Guys. Added my reservation for a SGP to the list. I have a question if someone can clarify, my Si no longer shows in transit on the Honda inventory site (it did show in transit until 4 days back). My salesman still says it’s pending shipment. What does this mean, the dealership marked it as sold and hence it doesn’t show up in Hondas inventory system or does it mean it’s pretty close to being delivered and hence marked as not being in transit anymore ? Thanks !

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR; 2022 Civic Si; 87 Corolla FX16 GT-S
Hey Guys. Added my reservation for a SGP to the list. I have a question if someone can clarify, my Si no longer shows in transit on the Honda inventory site (it did show in transit until 4 days back). My salesman still says it’s pending shipment. What does this mean, the dealership marked it as sold and hence it doesn’t show up in Hondas inventory system or does it mean it’s pretty close to being delivered and hence marked as not being in transit anymore ? Thanks !
Mine did the same. My guess is that the transport company picked up the car from the railyard. Now it is moving by truck and will get to your dealer within a few days. The dealer will know hours before delivery that it is inbound.

Hold tight! It's getting closer! You're just days away!

addy27190

First Name
Addy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Mine did the same. My guess is that the transport company picked up the car from the railyard. Now it is moving by truck and will get to your dealer within a few days. The dealer will know hours before delivery that it is inbound.

Hold tight! It's getting closer! You're just days away!
You were spot on buddy. It’s here and I’m picking it up tomorrow. Can’t believe how fast things have gone for me. I’m extremely lucky I guess. It’s the color I wanted, put down deposit on April 13th and here it is on 20th. To top it all, I am paying MSRP and nothing added on to it.
Anyone in the Michigan Detroit area, please reach out to Sean Walter at Tamaroff Honda. He was able to get it for me at MSRP.

AndyK610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Tiguan, 2006 Ford Fusion
When will 2023 civic si pricing and details be announced? I placed my order on Friday and it’ll most likely be a 2023, just curious when I can expect details to be available

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
When will 2023 civic si pricing and details be announced? I placed my order on Friday and it’ll most likely be a 2023, just curious when I can expect details to be available
My guess august-October. Summer is when all the leaks start coming out but I doubt there will be any huge changes if any at all.

AndyK610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My guess august-October. Summer is when all the leaks start coming out but I doubt there will be any huge changes if any at all.
thanks! Hoping for heated seats lol

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
thanks! Hoping for heated seats lol
I think they will bring those back in the mid generation refresh if at all. The heated seats clearly got out in the Integra to separate the two. Sucks how my EX has heated seats and not the si, but the si has the sound system and nice infotainment from the touring.

AndyK610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think they will bring those back in the mid generation refresh if at all. The heated seats clearly got out in the Integra to separate the two. Sucks how my EX has heated seats and not the si, but the si has the sound system and nice infotainment from the touring.
Yeah I’m alright without the heated seats, I’m really looking forward to the bose, wireless CarPlay, and the sunroof. It’s a really nice car overall especially considering how expensive cars and trucks have become

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Yeah I’m alright without the heated seats, I’m really looking forward to the bose, wireless CarPlay, and the sunroof. It’s a really nice car overall especially considering how expensive cars and trucks have become
I had a 10th gen si before the 2022 ex and I prefer the 2022 even though it’s a CVT. Might nicer materials inside, much more rigid chassis, drivers smoother, and gets really good gas mileage.

AndyK610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a 10th gen si before the 2022 ex and I prefer the 2022 even though it’s a CVT. Might nicer materials inside, much more rigid chassis, drivers smoother, and gets really good gas mileage.
Nice to hear. I’m coming from a 6 speed wrangler rubicon so it’s night and day comparison. We had an accord sport 1.5l rental in Florida last year for a week and it was my favorite part of the trip lol loved that car so much and figure it’s somewhat close enough to the si. I need a daily driver and decided on ordering the si

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Nice to hear. I’m coming from a 6 speed wrangler rubicon so it’s night and day comparison. We had an accord sport 1.5l rental in Florida last year for a week and it was my favorite part of the trip lol loved that car so much and figure it’s somewhat close enough to the si. I need a daily driver and decided on ordering the si
Ah nice we just got a jeep Cherokee L a few months ago and now I want a Jeep Wrangler unlimited. They sound nice for outdoors type of people. Tbh if you like the accord 1.5L you’ll like the si even more. It’s probably not as comfortable as the accord since it has a stiffer suspension, but it’ll feel faster since it makes more power and is lighter. Was the Accord a 6 speed?

AndyK610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah nice we just got a jeep Cherokee L a few months ago and now I want a Jeep Wrangler unlimited. They sound nice for outdoors type of people. Tbh if you like the accord 1.5L you’ll like the si even more. It’s probably not as comfortable as the accord since it has a stiffer suspension, but it’ll feel faster since it makes more power and is lighter. Was the Accord a 6 speed?
The wranglers definitely cool, I’ve always gone back and forth between trucks and fun cars and the wrangler was right in the middle of both types. I just got a deal for a lot more money than I bought it for so I sold it… i do miss it tho and it’ll be rough not having something to off road with and use for hunting and fishing for a little, gotta get a truck sometime soon but commuting is the bigger priority first. The accord was a cvt, i didn’t know much about Hondas but I was shocked that I had the 1.5 and that there’s the even quicker 2.0, I thought the 1.5 was quick enough. From how much I enjoyed it, I’m really looking forward to the si and the feel/driving experience that comes with it

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
The wranglers definitely cool, I’ve always gone back and forth between trucks and fun cars and the wrangler was right in the middle of both types. I just got a deal for a lot more money than I bought it for so I sold it… i do miss it tho and it’ll be rough not having something to off road with and use for hunting and fishing for a little, gotta get a truck sometime soon but commuting is the bigger priority first. The accord was a cvt, i didn’t know much about Hondas but I was shocked that I had the 1.5 and that there’s the even quicker 2.0, I thought the 1.5 was quick enough. From how much I enjoyed it, I’m really looking forward to the si and the feel/driving experience that comes with it
Tbh the gas you’re about to save is about to be crazy. So far after driving manual Subarus, Toyotas, and Nissan; Honda makes the best shifters hands down. A lot of people hate the 1.5T but imo it has great torque down low that it makes daily driving enjoyable. After all the engine inside these new civics is basically a detuned accord engine aside from the si. Si makes more power ofc and has its own engine code (L15C) which comes with an upgraded high pressure fuel pump and thicker connecting rods. Plus you have a ton of aftermarket support just like your wrangler has. Tbh I sold my si and made more than I paid as well so that’s why I sold. Seen a lot of tacomas and wranglers being sold while I was there.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
I was told January for first MY23 deliveries by the salesperson I have looking for a blue one for me now. She said they don't have an allocation list yet for MY23.
Sponsored