• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
If you have a chance can you measure how much thread is showing on the rear shocks? I am still trying to dial in my rears and even watching the videos I haven't figured out how much play I need to get preload right.
Sponsored

OP
OP
V3N0M_VZL4

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
If you have a chance can you measure how much thread is showing on the rear shocks? I am still trying to dial in my rears and even watching the videos I haven't figured out how much play I need to get preload right.
For this I have to lift the car, but the preload in the rear is in the spring side not in the shock itself, maybe I'm wrong.
I'll try to take a photo without having to lift the car, coincidentally last Friday I upgraded the wheels and was cleaning the threads lol.

11th Gen Honda Civic Silver's Coilover the perfect choice for our 11 Gen SI - review 1000008646

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Yeah I know. I've just been trying to get it dialed in correctly for the height and the damn thing keeps clanking like the spring is still loose. Just adjusted them again down to get more preload but apparently it's not enough. Well shit it looks like I have the spring upside down again. FUCK! Their main videos show it with the adjuster towards the top.

OP
OP
V3N0M_VZL4

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Here is the picture of the rear spring, I can't take a picture of the shock itself without lifting the car.
11th Gen Honda Civic Silver's Coilover the perfect choice for our 11 Gen SI - review 1000009050

chubz0r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Si
Anyone got the torque specs for the suspension components?
Sponsored