• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

When do you think the Type-R will arrive?

• Total voters

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Eh, as good as Honda is with cars I'd never recommend getting a truck from them. Stick American if you're looking for a truck!
Ridgeline is built in Alabama. Sold in North America. Seems American to me.

Ridgeline does what it does well. Not everyone needs to tow over 5000 lbs and wants a comfortable ride and not spend 70k.

Some people want the ride and ability to get in and out of a Pilot but still have the ability to use a bed.
Sponsored

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
i'd buy a ridgeline and a taco over any american truck
The only American truck I’d consider right now is the Ford Maverick, but I have absolutely no need for it 😆

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI, 1994 Miata (track toy)

Ridgeline does what it does well. Not everyone needs to tow over 5000 lbs and wants a comfortable ride and not spend 70k.

Some people want the ride and ability to get in and out of a Pilot but still have the ability to use a bed.
Pricing is the huge reason to get a Ridgeline. The American competitors in that low $40k range are quite crap. You can't even get a fairly base F150 for under $50k if you want to tow with it too. an XLT 4x4 Crew cab is $55k once you add the towing options and related hardware. Also in the case of my folks, they don't care for the trucklike ride or size of a half ton.

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
The only American truck I’d consider right now is the Ford Maverick, but I have absolutely no need for it 😆
I would totally rock a Maverick in base hybrid trim as a daily. Would suit my family's needs quite well. The problem is they're unobtanium at the moment.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360

To each is own.....buying a Honda truck is like buying a V6 mustang...lol
Sponsored