• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Sup guys, just got mine last Saturday, haven’t driven it since first day as I just got done claying tonight, still need to do some paint correction and ceramic coat. But picked up some floor mats.

IMG_8583.jpeg

IMG_8587.jpeg

IMG_8596.jpeg

IMG_8597.jpeg

IMG_8598.jpeg

IMG_8600.jpeg
Phewwww that looks good! Congrats!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Icehawk

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Yes, just oil, filters, and tire rotations.
Still on the original tires? I only got about 12k out of a set on my ND Miata but I gather the R gets more typically. I'm at 6k and wear seems pretty minimal so far.

WeudS

First Name
Daoud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 RR CTR, (Sold)2021 RR CTR, 2011 Tahoe LTZ
Still on the original tires? I only got about 12k out of a set on my ND Miata but I gather the R gets more typically. I'm at 6k and wear seems pretty minimal so far.
Yessir. Ran an alternate for about 4k miles this winter.

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic type R, MK7 GTI, Toyota 4x4
This was actually Friday's list.
A. Paid the car off.
B. Received these floor and trunk mats from Amazon.... they are like a Tuks knock off and fit pretty well except the trunk right side is too long and climbs up near the sub a few inches. I think they were for a Civic with no Sub... but I can trim it.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZCN6QDR?ref_=pe_386300_442618370_TE_sc_as_ri_0&th=1
C. Cleaned the rock dust off the windshield where a big stone hit it from a passing dump truck. I'm amazed that it didn't just shatter as hard it hit. It didn't even chip it. It sounded like someone taking a baseball bat to it.
D. Took a few more pictures while it was clean.

Last edited:

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
This was actually Friday's list.
A. Paid the car off.
B. Received these floor and trunk mats from Amazon.... they are like a Tucks knock off and fit pretty well except the trunk right side is too long and climbs up near the sub a few inches. I think they were for a Civic with no Sub... but I can trim it.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZCN6QDR?ref_=pe_386300_442618370_TE_sc_as_ri_0&th=1
C. Cleaned the rock dust off the windshield where a big stone hit it from a passing dump truck. I'm amazed that it didn't just shatter as hard it hit. It didn't even chip it. It sounded like someone taking a baseball bat to it.
D. Took a few more pictures while it was clean.
Congrats!

hhkb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Not a particularly exciting “mod”… I really wanted to use the stock red floor mats but didn’t want to see them get dirty especially with the constant rain we get here in the PNW. Friend was selling his used mats so I stored my brand new ones and installed the used ones.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_3379
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_3380

OP
OP
Icehawk

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
I've thought about buying a set or two, they pop up for fairly reasonable prices. I should frame my original ones, they are never going in the car :D

Shrapnel

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW 2024 Civic Type R #16838
I installed Type R LEDS rear turn signals and reverse lights. They are far better and brighter than the OEM filament bulbs, and nothing beats the crisp blink of LEDs.

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic type R, MK7 GTI, Toyota 4x4
Stopped for gas, they were out of premium so had to put some regular in there. :drool: It probably won't hurt it for now.
Sponsored