TheFactor
Senior Member
Look good ! How’s the ride ?Eibach Sportline
Getting ready to finally get my Spoon Springs installed after around a 30 day wait from Japan and another 30 day from my installer I’m almost at the finish line ?
Sponsored
Look good ! How’s the ride ?Eibach Sportline
Honestly, can't compare it to stock. Lowered the car about a week after buying it. Sometimes, I do find it to be a little bouncy but it could just be the roadway itself.Look good ! How’s the ride ?
Getting ready to finally get my Spoon Springs installed after around a 30 day wait from Japan and another 30 day from my installer I’m almost at the finish line ?
Thank you I was just curious I’m lowering mine today as we speak but with Spoon Progressive new version.Honestly, can't compare it to stock. Lowered the car about a week after buying it. Sometimes, I do find it to be a little bouncy but it could just be the roadway itself.
I will say. It feels harsher than my previous FK8 on Swifts if that helps any.
Looks nice man !Added a Blitz Strut Bar to pretty up the engine bay. I'm sure I'll never notice it's impact on stiffness, but it fills up the rear area up nicely.
![]()
![]()
Either way I’m sure it will be a blast ?I just installed some Power Blast windshield washer fluid. I haven’t had a chance to verify the aerodynamic properties in the wind tunnel, but having a super clean windshield improves acceleration quite a bit. My 15-25mph times have dropped by a full microsecond.
I just can’t stop modding this car!![]()
No problem ?? Either today or tomorrow I’ll report back@TheFactor could you do me a favor boss. and measure your height, from floor to the top of the fender? I lost my original measurements. I'm +2wks in and I believe the car has settled a bit. I'll measure today and report back as well.
All you need now is a PRL strut bar lolI just installed some Power Blast windshield washer fluid. I haven’t had a chance to verify the aerodynamic properties in the wind tunnel, but having a super clean windshield improves acceleration quite a bit. My 15-25mph times have dropped by a full microsecond.
I just can’t stop modding this car!![]()
I wouldn't worry too much about it since the engagement point of our clutch is close to the middle or upper end of the travel. As long as you're not very close to the engagement point, you should be fine.Anyone rocking a rigid clutch pedal stop?
I just installed one I had in storage from some guy selling it from his part out. It feels great so far. A lot more satisfying clunk at the bottom of the clutch travel.
Anyone know if this is bad from the trans?
https://www.blackhawkjapan.com/products/rigid-aa1020-2
![]()
![]()