• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you pay for your FL5?

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Mine came with $2,645 in accessories. Got it for $48,950 OTD.
should be more than that ...it's about $49k otd with no mark up

you're probably $51k otd

OP
OP

randomFL5guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Tracker shows a little different from those on the forum that have reported in. Not sure what the overall reality is, but we've only got 17 samples out of 500+
For what it's worth since this is an enthusiast forum, I think the people reporting their purchase prices on here are probably the most eager to get their hands on the car and willing to pay more, whereas truecar might be a less biased sample set. Both still very valuable data points though. The main thing I've learned is not a single person on this forum seems to have paid the "20k over msrp" figure that every dealer has thrown out as a first offer.

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Your spreadsheet is a masterpiece! Honda still sucks - Ill be on the bash honda logistics train until they deliver.
Where do I sign up ? Does not make a shit what I paid for mine if they donā€™t deliver the car ! You would think the dealerships would be starting to get pissed off as well. Donā€™t forget they had to pay for tires over a month ago for yours and my car. Iā€™m bringing a magnifying glass to look over the car if it ever gets there ! If there is one scratch on the thing, they are going to have some problems!
just Ridiculous. Lol

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
Not sure who exactly is managing the excel sheet, but statistically if you want to throw me in there, my final OTD price was $53,392.62 at Germain Honda of Beavercreek.

5k over, no additional accessories.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Where do I sign up ? Does not make a shit what I paid for mine if they donā€™t deliver the car ! You would think the dealerships would be starting to get pissed off as well. Donā€™t forget they had to pay for tires over a month ago for yours and my car. Iā€™m bringing a magnifying glass to look over the car if it ever gets there ! If there is one scratch on the thing, they are going to have some problems!
just Ridiculous. Lol
My dealer is good, frustrating for them too but I would love to send a very straightforward fact based email to the CEO of Honda Japan.

Weā€™ll see how it plays out over the next week. Maybe they can incorporate Kaizen into their cut rate BS logistics team.
Sponsored

Last edited: