• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you pay for your FL5?

gabo_s13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5 | '05 SSM RSX-S | '89 S13 Fastback
2024 CW

I paid MSRP with no additional mandatory dealer add-ons. The only restrictions the dealership wanted were that it had to be a deal with a local and they wanted a trade-in (traded in my 2014 WRX). Price OTD after tax/title and trade tax allowance was $49.0k. They were also pushing their financing which I totally said no to since the rates were ridiculous (I financed through my local credit union).

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you pay for your FL5? 20231229_114715-01
Sponsored

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
2024 CW

I paid MSRP with no additional mandatory dealer add-ons. The only restrictions the dealership wanted were that it had to be a deal with a local and they wanted a trade-in (traded in my 2014 WRX). Price OTD after tax/title and trade tax allowance was $49.0k. They were also pushing their financing which I totally said no to since the rates were ridiculous (I financed through my local credit union).

20231229_114715-01.jpeg
Which dealership/salesperson?

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
I paid MSRP + $6k in forced accessories. Carbon wing, forged wheels, all weather mats, trunk tray, back seat protector etc. Sold the forged wheels to my friend to offset the price.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
This was at Honda Marysville. Salesperson was Rich
Good to know! Care to share how you managed to purchase through them? I tried to get on their list in the beginning, but at that time they claimed they didn't have a list and wouldn't pre-sell allocations, but everything in transit was somehow inexplicably pre-sold.

gabo_s13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good to know! Care to share how you managed to purchase through them? I tried to get on their list in the beginning, but at that time they claimed they didn't have a list and wouldn't pre-sell allocations, but everything in transit was somehow inexplicably pre-sold.
A crazy and kinda funny story actually. I went in to pick up a 24 CR-V EX-L for my wife, but I've been looking for an FL5 for myself ever since they released. After finishing all the paperwork, I proceeded to ask if they had any Type R allocations coming up or if there was a waitlist. They said there's no waitlist at the moment (this was late Nov 2023) and they had 3 2024s coming in at the end of DEC.

Followed that up with pricing and they said they sell at MSRP with no add-ons. 0.5s later I was asking for them to put me down for one of those units they were receiving hehe. Picked it up Dec 28th. A buddy of mine ended up picking one of the other 2 left.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Followed that up with pricing and they said they sell at MSRP with no add-ons. 0.5s later I was asking for them to put me down for one of those units they were receiving hehe. Picked it up Dec 28th. A buddy of mine ended up picking one of the other 2 left.
Glad to hear it worked out! I managed to get one through Roush at MSRP, but it really seemed like Marysville was either selling theirs to friends/family or funneling them to Performance Motorsports back when I was looking.

gabo_s13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad to hear it worked out! I managed to get one through Roush at MSRP, but it really seemed like Marysville was either selling theirs to friends/family or funneling them to Performance Motorsports back when I was looking.
Roush had one that I wanted to go check out but I was super busy at work at the time and told myself I'd wait until the weekend to go to the dealership but sold before my schedule opened up lol

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
Good to be back. Left for a bit and went the Blackwing route. Enjoyed it and glad I tried it, but once a Honda guy, always a Honda guy I suppose. Purchased a new 2024 CW (the only choice for me until a PY LE is released) at MSRP plus NC taxes yesterday evening. No required add ons, accessories, financing, etc. Cash purchase. It's good to be back.

The car can be had for sticker, folks. It takes some effort and this was admittedly the first time I was able to purchase fairly local to me (40 minutes from home). But they are out there.

Good luck to all prospective owners who are still searching. It's a great car and a killer daily. Definitely need to pick up some all weather mats pronto, though :p

Last edited:

gabo_s13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good to be back. Left for a bit and went the Blackwing route. Enjoyed it and glad I tried it, but once a Honda guy, always a Honda guy I suppose. Purchased a new 2024 CW (the only choice for me until a PY LE is released) at MSRP plus NC taxes yesterday evening. No required add ons, accessories, financing, etc. Cash purchase. It's good to be back.

The car can be had for sticker, folks. It takes some effort and this was admittedly the first time I was able to purchase fairly local to me (40 minutes from home). But they are out there.

Good luck to all prospective owners who are still searching. It's a great car and a killer daily. Definitely need to pick up some all weather mats pronto, though :p
Agreed. Ever since it got released I knew I wanted one. I'm glad I didn't get impatient because I was thinking about giving up and compromising for an FK8. MSRP deals are out there, just be ready to pull the trigger quick!

My dealership had the all weather mats in stock at the time of my pick-up so I literally drove the car off the lot with them on haha.