• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Wheels to go with Wrap (Emerald Green)

awill_89

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Hey guys, just got wrap done and first thing im looking to do is some new wheels because the current grey/green combo not looking good! I see either black or gold wheels are a popular combo with the green. Any recommendations?

11th Gen Honda Civic Wheels to go with Wrap (Emerald Green) IMG_3522

Current Wheels

11th Gen Honda Civic Wheels to go with Wrap (Emerald Green) Screenshot 2023-10-20 101205
Sponsored

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
As they say in Hollywood, 'It's a wrap!' And a really excellent one at that.

Wesley Snipes, in Passenger 57 : 'Always bet on black!'

That said, the BBS gold wheels should do the trick. Not really feeling rose gold or any version of silver/titanium/platinum.

Since you asked.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Green and purple “Hulk” colors would be pretty rad, especially if the OP went all-in and changed up the interior to match.

KidIcarus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FXT
Green and purple “Hulk” colors would be pretty rad, especially if the OP went all-in and changed up the interior to match.
True! Didnt even think of Hulk, I was thinking Joker/Lex Luthor armor, or if you're a huge nerd like me..Kamen Rider Double lol. I think Ruby Red would work, aside from the obvious Wizard of Oz reference, but might give off strong Xmas vibes.

11th Gen Honda Civic Wheels to go with Wrap (Emerald Green) KRW-Doublecyclonejoker
Sponsored