• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Actually when I was at work the other day taking a break outside, someone in a Porsche Panamera pulled in (first generation) and immediately the back end of the civic hatch flashed in my mind. But I can definitely see some saab in there too.

Once you kind of adjust your expectations away from a traditional hatchback (like a fit or golf) and more to a liftback/sport back the overall shape and look becomes a lot easier to digest IMO. Think less 5 door hatch and more in line with the current slew of 4 door “coupe” sport back cars luxury makers are doing these days and it starts to make a bit more sense, especially as Honda tries to win back some of the coupe fans.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
that would be my guess. With production moving to NA and probably in attempt to bring pricing more in line with the sedan they may offer the n/a engine this time on lower trims.
That single tailpipe makes a strong case we’ll see 2.0 NA hatch. Current Corolla hatch (with 168hp) starts at $21k, so it’s highly likely Honda wants to remain competitive in this area. I’m hoping it’ll also bump up the hp to 165-ish (from 158 hp). A 6MT base trim 2.0 NA in hatch form (Toyota makes one) will just rock my world. ?

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I'll be glad when they just release the information/pics/specs. I'm tired of waiting lol
I assume we may see the full reveal next week sometime. That's when the Shanghai auto show starts, and Honda supposedly has a whole slew of reveals lined up. I'm hoping, even though the hatch won't be released until later, they go ahead and reveal both fully, rather than make us wait until fall to see it.

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
not to mention heavy as F*! They used to offer enkei accessory wheels that were surprisingly lighter than the black wheels these days.

dbowe4415

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mazda3 s Grand Touring Hatchback
I'm know in the minority on this, but I love and prefer the darker colored wheels lol, especially with the darker body colors.

delfinom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord 2006 V6 EXL
I'm know in the minority on this, but I love and prefer the darker colored wheels lol, especially with the darker body colors.
I'm pretty happy with the "dark grey" wheels I ended up with on a white '21 EX Hatchback somehow. They still provide chrome lugnuts and the chrome honda logo which gives it a good accenting. Nothing cheap looking about it.

I actually hate the "two tone" rims that Honda uses on a few trims/models, those look awful to me.

SWIMS

First Name
EDD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Hatchback Spied Again With New Wheels, Less Camo 349F0703-E7E8-4C5A-9E77-C944EFA56FC1
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Hatchback Spied Again With New Wheels, Less Camo 99F50DB7-AC07-4D2D-9267-DAC08D0989D2
Has anybody else noticed that one of them has dual exhausts/diffuser and one doesn’t?

I feel the older one (above) might just be the prototype design and the newer one (below) might just be the revised. But I mean, hype though. ?

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
349F0703-E7E8-4C5A-9E77-C944EFA56FC1.jpeg
99F50DB7-AC07-4D2D-9267-DAC08D0989D2.jpeg
Has anybody else noticed that one of them has dual exhausts/diffuser and one doesn’t?

Yep cause I've been of the thought that the Sport may come in 2.0 and 1.5t trims or perhaps there will be an SI Hatchback. For some reason I feel like the 1.5t is the only one that will offer the manual. I could be wrong though.
Sponsored