• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Found out by watching the KBB video. The Hatchback, Si and Type R will all have a manual transmission option. I feel like hearing that an actual Si will come out for the hatchback as well as DWS.
I've seen this in a few videos as well. I mean people act like its a surprise that the Sedan no longer offers a manual transmission. The manual in the sedan has been gone since MY2020 anyway. Its not like the 9th gen offered the manual in anything above the LX either. The 10th generation expanded the manual for the EX-T (2017 and 2018) and then the Sport (2019 and 2020) The basic Civic EX sedan and up has been automatic since MY2012 outside of the EX-Ts for those two years in MY17 and 18.

Honda promised the hatchback would still be offered with a manual...I hope they keep that promise..and lord knows I hope we get an SI hatchback too.
Sponsored

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
Wait a minute, when they said they’d offer a manual for the hatchback, Si, and Type-R do they mean the Si will be the hatchback Si or the sedan Si ?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX
Honda, why did you change from those stylish chrome hubcaps in the 2019 to 2021 civics lx, to now the hubcaps in the new civic looking even cheaper than the 2016 -2018 ones?

bnois

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Interior looks pretty nice, actually luxurious looking. Back and side profile views looks nice and clean too imo, but I really really don't like the front end. Definitely my personal preference, but that grill and the way the hood angles down into the front just looks really derpy to me. Hopefully the SI will look a bit more sporty, but overall I think that front end would actually be a deal breaker for me if I was in the market for a new one.

ebhaynz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2017
Wait a minute, when they said they’d offer a manual for the hatchback, Si, and Type-R do they mean the Si will be the hatchback Si or the sedan Si ?
I think the Si will only be a sedan. They don't want to make a hatchback Si to take away sales from the hatchback Type-R.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX
Those fuel economy ratings in the 10th gen, on the 2L are so underrated. It says only 33 MPG, but I am currently averaging 37 MPG, with the best so far of 80% highway and 20% city being 41 MPG. The Accord with the 1.5 T is rated the same, but are not truly as good as the civics. Even without the start stop, this car gets almost hybrid like real world MPGs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zavage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6, Honda Accord CU1( Acura TSX 2nd Gen)
Hold on... the 1.5T now has vtec??? :spaz::spaz::spaz: :drive:
Yes, but only on the exhaust side. So you will probably hear almost nothing. The K20C1 from the Type R has also exhaust VTEC, but you can only hear it a little bit in some situations.
With modification you will probably hear more.

Kgm32

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart,
Honda.ca has the 2022 Civic Colors/Trims up for the Canadian lineup (which will be different from the US lineup in a few ways)

Here is the Morning Mist Blue color:
CivicTouring.png

Here is the Sonic Gray Pearl:
civictouring2.png

Here is Lunar Silver:
civictouring3.png

All three colors are very similar IMO...morning mist is like a mix of both Lunar Silver and Sonic Gray IMO.
How many shades of grey can they come up with? I think they dropped Molten Lava Pearl. Except for Aegean Blue, boring colors for a boring car.

calwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Sedan
Actually, I take it back. After these new photos/coverage has been released, it's starting to look more and more like the current gen Corolla than an inferior version of the current gen Accord.

Last edited:

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
People...every single generation the same comments are say...don't like it...ugly, blah blah blah...every single...one....and you'll see...after you see them on the road and your eye starts to accustom to it, people will like it. Typical humans and their difficulty with change....

Ethan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T manual
Good catch! Those hubcaps :). Standard CarPlay and Sensing are all I wanted for a beater.

Here's a better pic to drool over. Notice the totally blacked out fog lights:

1619672100656.png
What is going on with that hood gap? ?‍♂

Manatee Bob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si; Toyota Avalon Hybrid; Frontier
On one website, my 2020 Si sedan design was described Origami (Japanese art of folding paper). I get it because some of the lines of my 10th Gen car are rather sharp as opposed to rounded. Even though I am in my early 70's, I MUCH prefer the 10th Gen over the more Accord look of the 11th Gen Civic. To me, the exterior/interior of the 11th Gen are just not particularly inspiring.
Sponsored