• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Integra Spied For The Actual First Time!!

arpypat

First Name
Arpan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan ABM
So I guess glass half empty view would be “rebadged Civic hatch” and glass half full view would be “Civic Si hatch”, which many said they wanted.
We have been asking for an Si Hatch, but not for $35k ?

Have a feeling MSRP for the Integra A-spec 6mt will be higher than the 11th gen Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6mt. And I can't even imagine what eventual markup will be...
Sponsored

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i

Have a feeling MSRP for the Integra A-spec 6mt will be higher than the 11th gen Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6mt. And I can't even imagine what eventual markup will be...
I mean so far it looks like they are doing parts bin sharing which could lead to lower costs.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Base on the previous leak we can expect the Integra A-Spec to be $33.5. The existing ILX A-Spec is $30.5.
So what's the expected price on the Type S?

I know some say carmakers put manuals on the base car, but that tends to be econoboxes, not performance cars. Since a manual exists already, it would be super easy to make a 6mT Type S, so I think it's likely they'll do it.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Ford Focus has Honda beat in the race to giant pop up screens. Think that’s a 42” LED TV there.

11th Gen Honda Civic Integra Spied For The Actual First Time!! 4F8B2D4A-0678-4D76-BFA0-60CFC89FD8BC

Last edited:

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan

I agree. It will be the Civic Si hatch we asked for, but not the Integra we hoped for. With the Acura/nostalgia markup. I’m definitely less excited for the Integra than I was.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
I agree. It will be the Civic Si hatch we asked for, but not the Integra we hoped for. With the Acura/nostalgia markup. I’m definitely less excited for the Integra than I was.
The base Integra should be similar to an Si, so not seeing the problem. You may have to wait a year so you can get a discount. I think $33,500 Integras will get some decent discounts once the car madness passes.

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
So what's the expected price on the Type S?

I know some say carmakers put manuals on the base car, but that tends to be econoboxes, not performance cars. Since a manual exists already, it would be super easy to make a 6mT Type S, so I think it's likely they'll do it.
Assuming it is basically a more lux CTR, mid to high 40's. No way in hell it is cheaper than the CTR.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N
Assuming it is basically a more lux CTR, mid to high 40's. No way in hell it is cheaper than the CTR.
I agree that it can't be cheaper than the CTR, but it can't cost more than the S3, M235i GC and A35 either.

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Well if it's a detuned (260hp) 2.0T and FWD, it will be under $40k I think. The Accord 2.0T Sport was like $32k starting.

If it's a 300+ hp 2.0T w/ AWD and 6mT, they can almost name their price. All those people who want a Golf R but are scared of VW, or want an STI but scared of the ugly new design, will be all over this.
Sponsored