• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Only_Sonic.SI

First Name
Rai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI 1995 MIts Vr-4
Does anyone knows stock tune PSI?
Ktuner 23 PSI vs Phearable level 2 a big difference?

kanav

First Name
Kanav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si Black
Does anyone knows stock tune PSI?
Ktuner 23 PSI vs Phearable level 2 a big difference?
I think stock supposed to be 16psi in certain conditions, I only ever saw 14 tho, there is a big difference between ktuner 23 and map 3 on phearable, map 2 and ktuner will be a smaller difference but i’d still take phearable over the basemap, the basemaps are specifically made to be on the safer side

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
How does it disable rev hang? Isnt it a product of heavy flywheel?

kanav

First Name
Kanav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si Black
How does it disable rev hang? Isnt it a product of heavy flywheel?
On the stock tune watch the rpm when you push the clutch pedal in, it will hold current rpm for 1 second before it begins to drop, that is the artificial software induced rev hang to reduce vehicle emissions, after you put rev hang disable tune on and press clutch in the rpm will begin to drop immediately

The actual speed at which the rpm drops is a mechanical rev hang which can only be changed by changing flywheel/clutch

HRC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Step 2 McLaren 570S
Doesn't the 1.5L take 87 octane? As in Premium fuel is only "recommended" but not required.

If so, what is the increase someone can expect on regular pump fuel, not 91, not 93.

KTuner

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Doesn't the 1.5L take 87 octane? As in Premium fuel is only "recommended" but not required.

If so, what is the increase someone can expect on regular pump fuel, not 91, not 93.
91+ is recommended for any tune. I'd highly advise against using 87 at all, but at least stay on the factory tune if you do.
Sponsored