• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Violence HD

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
https://www.phearable.net/tuning-so...thgen-honda-civic-si-stage-1.5-race-tune.html

Introducing the Phearable.net Stage 1.5 RACE Honda Civic Si Tune For Ktuner.
Compatible with 2022+ Honda Civic SI 1.5L Turbo Vehicles.

Features:

- Custom tune with extensive development for use stock vehicles or vehicles with bolt-ons such as intake, turbo inlet pipe, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe, exhaust.
- Compatible with various intakes including STOCK INTAKE, PRL COBRA Street or Race MAF (RETROFIT), PRL HVI Street, other stock size. (Choose intake when ordering).
- REAL DynoJet results 246 HP 291 TQ on a completely stock Honda Civic si 1.5L turbo vehicle using 93 octane.
- REAL DynoJet results 234 HP 274 TQ on a completely stock Honda Civic si 1.5L turbo vehicle using 91 octane.

- Power Gains: 64 Hp 99 Tq Over Stock 32 Hp 69 Tq Over Ktuner starter 23 basemap on 93 octane.
- Optimized Fan Control Parameters
- End User Adjustable Sensor Disables
- Custom Ramped First Gear Boost Limit For Traction
- Advanced VSA (User adjustable)
- Optimized Throttle Responsiveness
- 6800 Rpm Revlimit
- Launch Control at 3200 rpms (User adjustable)
- On The Fly Map Switching (User adjustable)
- 3 Adjustable power levels on the fly using cruise control buttons:
Level 1: Low Boost / ~16psi** (194 HP 191 TQ)
Level 2: Medium Boost / ~23psi** (223 HP 258 TQ)
Level 3: High Boost / ~25.5psi** (246 HP 291 TQ)
*Power level target is the same with or without sport mode enabled.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
Note: For use with a stock turbo only. An aftermarket turbo will need a custom tune.

Fuel Octane:
We offer a 93 octane and 91 octane version.
You may use a 93 octane tune if you plan on running 91 octane + 1.5 gallons of ethanol to increase octane.
Use of lower quality fuel may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard.
This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit.

How do I find my Ktuner serial number?:
The serial number should start with the letters KT
Note: The unit number displayed on your ktuner v2 is not the serial number.
The serial number is printed on ktuner flash v1.2 units on a sticker or on a sticker of the box for a ktuner flash v2 touch.
Alternately it can be found in the ktuner software when connected to the unit.
To find your serial number connect to the ktuner unit using the ktuner software and go to Tools>Reflash Info>KTuner Units.

Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.
Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files are locked from editing a majority of parameters. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.

*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.
https://www.phearable.net/tuning-so...ata-11thgen-civic-si-stage-1.5-race-tune.html

Introducing the Phearable.net Stage 1.5 RACE Honda Civic Si Tune For Hondata.
Compatible with 2022+ Honda Civic SI 1.5L Turbo Vehicles.

Features:

- Custom tune with extensive development for use stock vehicles or vehicles with bolt-ons such as intake, turbo inlet pipe, intercooler, downpipe, front pipe, exhaust.
- Compatible with various intakes including STOCK INTAKE, PRL COBRA Street or Race MAF (RETROFIT), PRL HVI Street, other stock size. (Choose intake when ordering).
- REAL DynoJet results 246 HP 291 TQ on a completely stock Honda Civic si 1.5L turbo vehicle using 93 octane.
- REAL DynoJet results 234 HP 274 TQ on a completely stock Honda Civic si 1.5L turbo vehicle using 91 octane.

- Power Gains: 64 Hp 99 Tq Over Stock 29 Hp 57 Tq Over Hondata Stage 2 Tune on 93 octane.
- Optimized Fan Control Parameters
- Custom Ramped First Gear Boost Limit For Traction
- Customized Traction Control Settings
- Optimized Throttle Responsiveness
- 6800 Rpm Revlimit
- Launch Control at 3200 rpms (User adjustable)
- Optimized boost level of ~25.5 psi in normal or sport mode.
**Maximum boost pressure target is an approximation, and may vary due to atmospheric conditions and other conditions.
Note: For use with a stock turbo only. An aftermarket turbo will need a custom tune.

Fuel Octane:
We offer a 93 octane and 91 octane version.
You may use a 93 octane tune if you plan on running 91 octane + 1.5 gallons of ethanol to increase octane.
Use of lower quality fuel may result in elevated k.con values which will increase knock retard.
This tune is not compatible with a flex fuel kit.

How do I find my Hondata serial number?:
Your serial number is printed on your flashpro unit.

Note: All sales are final. If you order the tune for a vehicle other than a compatible vehicle you cannot be refunded.

Tune files are not transferable. Support is provided to the original purchaser only. Tune files are locked from editing a majority of parameters. Tune files do not include any tune revisions or remote tuning.

*PLEASE NOTE: For Off-Road Race Use At Sanctioned Events Only.

Check your e-mail if you've ordered a KTuner/Hondata unit from John in recent months and selected this tune at checkout.

Boost targets and rev limit increase got me a little nervous, but John said on the Facebook groups that the power output is specifically tailored for a stock clutch and that all testers' clutches have been holding up fine. Can't wait to try it out when I get home from work!
Sponsored

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
https://www.phearable.net/tuning-so...thgen-honda-civic-si-stage-1.5-race-tune.html

https://www.phearable.net/tuning-so...ata-11thgen-civic-si-stage-1.5-race-tune.html

Check your e-mail if you've ordered a KTuner/Hondata unit from John in recent months and selected this tune at checkout.

Boost targets and rev limit increase got me a little nervous, but John said on the Facebook groups that the power output is specifically tailored for a stock clutch and that all testers' clutches have been holding up fine. Can't wait to try it out when I get home from work!
I like the rev limit , this engine can safely spin past 7000 rpms, the trick is making power up higher so you can use the extra revs. I think this is a great feature.

OP
OP
Violence HD

Violence HD

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
I like the rev limit , this engine can safely spin past 7000 rpms, the trick is making power up higher so you can use the extra revs. I think this is a great feature.
I had actually read that there was an easy 300 extra useable RPM (I wanna say in Car and Driver), but I was mostly concerned about warranty voiding. I guess I'm kind of already down that rabbit hole anyway, though... 😅

OP
OP
Violence HD

Violence HD

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Just got an e-mail update from Phearable - they've implemented Rev Hang Disable for KTuner. Check your e-mails for the new file!

Nor1904

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Civic Si
Any one from SoCal thinking of running the 93 tune with the 91 and 1.5 gallons of E85 mix? I’m torn between the two lol

Giovandre

First Name
GiO
Threads
Reaction score
North Dakota, USA from Puerto Rico (USAF)
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2023 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum
Any one from SoCal thinking of running the 93 tune with the 91 and 1.5 gallons of E85 mix? I’m torn between the two lol
Currently running 91 with 1.5g of e85 and works perfect with Phearable 1.5 tune ✔

Knock is .49 99.9%

OP
OP
Violence HD

Violence HD

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Did some 5 - 80 MPH pulls yesterday on the 25.5 PSI map, no clutch slippage. That thing was SCOOTIN'. I'll still probably keep it on 23 PSI for most applications, but man, John Vega did a great job with this tune. I think the most I've seen my knock control go up to was about .52. Sits at .49 otherwise on 93 octane fuel.

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
Did some 5 - 80 MPH pulls yesterday on the 25.5 PSI map, no clutch slippage. That thing was SCOOTIN'. I'll still probably keep it on 23 PSI for most applications, but man, John Vega did a great job with this tune. I think the most I've seen my knock control go up to was about .52. Sits at .49 otherwise on 93 octane fuel.

Can you explain what .49 and .52 knock readings mean ? Is .49 considered no knock or is it just low knock, what is considered safe and what is considered to be the range where you become concerned ?

GetterDragun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Supra Turbo, 1000hp Lexus SC300, 22 Civic Si...
I thought those knock control value were a value use to calculate octane as a derivative used in the ignition table? Like you can never drop below .49 with 93 octane.

GetterDragun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Supra Turbo, 1000hp Lexus SC300, 22 Civic Si...
So an increased KC causes you to pull timing? What causes increased KC? Knock sensor or the O2 sensor values?

HondaFan777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2023 Pilot Elite
Ya'll better invest in some clutches soon. The 10th and 11th gens clutches are trash once you start pushing anything over stock,
Sponsored