• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you do to your CivicXI today??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si, 2000 Honda Civic LX
Did the same thing yesterday, plus the reverse and turn signals. World of a difference.
How long did it take you for the reverse and turn signals? I’ve been lazy about getting those bulbs in. Damn those trim clips
Sponsored

DylanAbbott

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 Coupe EX-L
How long did it take you for the reverse and turn signals? I’ve been lazy about getting those bulbs in. Damn those trim clips
About 10 minutes. The key is to pop the two from the sides first, then pull towards you. Didn’t break a single clip. The ones in the hatch were a bit harder since they were tight and I couldn’t fit my hand in there easily. But it wasn’t too bad.

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
After I installed my blue PRL bits, I decided I no longer like the boring black Honda cover. So after seeing this, I start digging. The K20C1 and K20C2 confirmed have the same OEM part number for the black plastic valve cover. Then the CTR obv gets the red “garnish” with the 4 bolts on top….and the C2 gets the boring black nonsense that’s now sitting in my toolbox.🤣 So if you wanna go spend $600 on a Yellow “Spoon” valve cover, go for it!👍🏻
Or if you just wanna throw a Red garnish cover from a CTR, that’s 4 bolts and 30 seconds. You have some options 2.0 folks!🤷🏻‍♂️

I got something more fun planned…😎🙏🏻
Stay tuned!
I’m starting to custom paint K20 and L15 valve covers if you’re interested. I can get one to you likely by early June, as I’m still in the process of getting everything set up.

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
I’m starting to custom paint K20 and L15 valve covers if you’re interested. I can get one to you likely by early June, as I’m still in the process of getting everything set up.
I appreciate the offer, 😎👍🏻 but considering my line of work, I do my own work to save $$ on parts & labor 👍🏻

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si, 2000 Honda Civic LX
About 10 minutes. The key is to pop the two from the sides first, then pull towards you. Didn’t break a single clip. The ones in the hatch were a bit harder since they were tight and I couldn’t fit my hand in there easily. But it wasn’t too bad.
I got mine in but I’m pretty sure I messed up the white clips that are behind the trunk trim, connecting the tail light to the chassis. Oh well, they’re in and looking great!

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR; 2022 Civic Si; 87 Corolla FX16 GT-S
Added a few goodies to make life easier!

Bag hook in the trunk. Makes grocery bags easy to grab and keeps items in the bags. I hate having to crawl into the trunk to grab those cans that came out and rolled around.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? Bag Hook

When the hook is not enough, here is the factory netting. The sides are sewn shut so nothing falls out. Four 'T' hooks allow fast removal!

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? Nettin

Went with the OEM all season floor mats.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? Floor Mats

Also installed a hard cover over the infotainment screen. Photo's don't really show anything on this.

GetterDragun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Supra Turbo, 1000hp Lexus SC300, 22 Civic Si...
I did the front lip, the little carbon trim around the fake fog light thing, carbon HPD style side skirts, carbon rear splitters on the bumper, carbon trim on the rear bumper, black door handles, and red Hs.

Next mods will be clutch, head studs, ethanol conversion, a tune, and better tires.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? BFB8D6D3-7D16-40E4-A946-B770A5E9E076

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Civic Si
Got some black plastic door handle and shark fin covers. They match the mirrors and trunk spoiler great! Nice fit and finish. Did a few weeks ago: black "take off" factory lug nuts. Apparently there are cars that come with black lug nuts and people pay the dealer to change them out for chrome? Got them on eBay from a dealer at a nice price. Look and feel like OE, so I'm going with the story. Also black valve stem caps with red "Si" on the top. (There but can't spot in this pic)
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 60EA3289-C55A-4EEC-804D-63FA195BA909

Last edited:

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Swapped out for the black emblems and wrapped my gas hatch, and will at some point take off the shark fin to wrap it as well. I do not plan on wrapping my mirrors at this time but I do like how the forged carbon looks (Replacing the piano black interior accents with forged carbon at some point).

I do plan on getting lug nut covers (Black) and a black center cap for the stock rims. Still debating on if I want to throw on aftermarket rims or not and I can't justify the black lug nuts and wheel locks cost wise just yet (Stereo is high up on my list).

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 5.16.22-1

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 5.16.22-2

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? 5.16.22-3

Last edited:

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Got some black plastic door handle and shark fin covers. They match the mirrors and trunk spoiler great! Nice fit and finish. Did a few weeks ago: black "take off" factory lug nuts. Apparently there are cars that come with black lug nuts and people pay the dealer to change them out for chrome? Got them on eBay from a dealer at a nice price. Look and feel like OE, so I'm going with the story. Also black valve stem caps with red "Si" on the top. (There but can't spot in this pic)
The black door handle covers worth it?

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Civic Si
The black door handle covers worth it?
Totally, in my opinion. They don’t look cheesy and fully match the mirrors and trunk spoiler. Mixed results on whether they affect window roll down from the fob. I’m not fully sure the receiver is even in the handle. I had an instance today where the locks and lights were going, but windows wouldn’t roll down until I was closer than normal. Then again later they worked fine at a fairly long distance.
Don’t know if the adhesive will hold up long term. Should do ok.
Also, look on eBay for “takeoff” black lug nuts. Some dealers sell full sets for like $40. Appear to be factory, say they swapped them for chrome at customer request and sell cheap online. Presumably they got full retail for the chrome and don’t need to get much out of the black ones.
Sponsored

Last edited: