• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Now that the Type R is close to full release, let’s get a list going for dealer ADM’s. Hopefully this thread dies with a flood of MSRP.

Let the fun begin….

Allegedly and subject to change:

List here thanks to obscure_worship:

Sponsored

Last edited:

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Now that the Type R is close to full release, let’s get a list going for dealer ADM’s. Hopefully this thread dies with a flood of MSRP.

Let the fun begin….
I'm going to get mine at dealer cost.

I'm willing to resell it for 20k over MSRP.

Tickle Automotive is at about 60k. I will throw in complimentary 2 year / 24,000 mile Honda scheduled maintenance performed by tuhroo. (Excludes tires).

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I'm going to get mine at dealer cost.

I'm willing to resell it for 20k over MSRP.

Tickle Automotive is at about 60k. I will throw in complimentary 2 year / 24,000 mile Honda scheduled maintenance performed by tuhroo. (Excludes tires).
Doesn’t count 👎

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
I've been told $20k by 2 dealers in Dallas/Ft. Worth (Honda of Denton, Honda of Grapevine). Consensus for DFW seems to be between $10-20k over.

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
David McDavid of Frisco, TX said between $15-20k, so that's another $20k DFW dealer.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
I've been told by one lower volume dealer in Texas that they will sell at msrp (they don't markup, sold a couple FK8s a year) but I'm for damn sure not sharing that until I get mine lol.
I love it, an ADM thread where you only tell people where the shitty markups are. Haha

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Every dealer I've talked to in Washington State is $10K over MSRP. I assume the ones near larger cities are $15-$20K over.

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
I love it, an ADM thread where you only tell people where the shitty markups are. Haha
Wanna contribute? The shitty markups are EVERYWHERE. Why the hell would I risk 50 people on this forum calling someone I spoke with that gets 1 or 2 a year at MSRP. I like you all, but I don't love you.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Wanna contribute? The shitty markups are EVERYWHERE. Why the hell would I risk 50 people on this forum calling someone I spoke with that gets 1 or 2 a year at MSRP. I like you all, but I don't love you.
I have talked to a lot of dealers in DFW, none had told me ADM, most said they didn’t know for sure until pricing was released, but I don’t call daily. And not saying you should risk anything, but seems like this post is useless, and I think even you could agree with that.

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
I have talked to a lot of dealers in DFW, none had told me ADM, most said they didn’t know for sure until pricing was released, but I don’t call daily. And not saying you should risk anything, but seems like this post is useless, and I think even you could agree with that.
Welp. Could say the same for your posts about my posts. I don't call daily, but I do make it a point to ask what their anticipated ADM is. Someone started this thread and I replied to it. I've got about 20-25 dealers I've called. I'm getting the worst out of the way. Bottom line is, these first few dealers mentioned should be last resorts for people because they are the greediest straight out of the gate.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Welp. Could say the same for your posts about my posts. I don't call daily, but I do make it a point to ask what their anticipated ADM is. Someone started this thread and I replied to it. I've got about 20-25 dealers I've called. I'm getting the worst out of the way. Bottom line is, these first few dealers mentioned should be last resorts for people because they are the greediest straight out of the gate.
Well, in that case, congratulations
Sponsored