• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I just added RIck Case to the list. Will find out more for the Florida dealerships and let you guys know.
Sponsored

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ram, 20 Durango, 00 Cherokee, 99 Trans Am
Hmmm, well after reading this thread Iā€™m not sure I really want to share what the markup is in my area so that I can actually obtain one. šŸ¤

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Hmmm, well after reading this thread Iā€™m not sure I really want to share what the markup is in my area so that I can actually obtain one. šŸ¤
Run

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica

If you are on a list you donā€™t have to worry but donā€™t fault ya. This is more about calling out BS than anything. Lets make it loud and clear what is going on.

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Anyone call Howdy? I thought someone said +$40k at one point?

kevinh

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2019 Honda insight
I have spoken to ever dealership in DFW they either have markups or would not talk about prices at that time. This was all about a month or two ago give it take.

Lightweight

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
In as much as I like the new type R, it is NOT a $60,000 car (with ADM). At that price, I might as well add another $20,000 and get a M3.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
all these greedy dealers are gonna end up killing the Type R.
I'm going to get a bot and buy them all. Tickle Automotive...
In as much as I like the new type R, it is NOT a $60,000 car (with ADM). At that price, I might as well add another $20,000 and get a M3.
Why stop there? Spend another 20 and get a Ridgeline and a FK8 to hail around.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
We really need government regulations on gouging but the dealer lobby group is so powerful.
Lol... You weren't saying that when you got your GTi for invoice.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford is starting to make a push against the dealers bc the CEO is fed up with the markups. Hopefully it starts to change things, but it will be a slow going. You can find the details online. Thatā€™s why I have a Ram Limited instead of a Raptor - again. Same MSRP but the markups were 10-15k in the Midwest for the Ford. Then the Ram dealer knocked $6500 off the MSRP so it was a no brainer. Bc of that I donā€™t want to give Ford the time of day anymore. At first I was interested in either a Mustang or the Civic, but the dealers left a sour taste in my mouth. So Iā€™m all in for getting back into the import world for my other hobby/casual vehicle. Integra was a fun test drive, but obviously not as fun as the CTR.

kevinh

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2019 Honda insight
We really need government regulations on gouging but the dealer lobby group is so powerful.
This is the reason companyā€™s are looking at the Tesla model for new car sales.

Bpebler

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you are on a list you donā€™t have to worry but donā€™t fault ya. This is more about calling out BS than anything. Lets make it loud and clear what is going on.
Itā€™s going to be a regional thing like usual. Honda dealers donā€™t have pricing yet, so they canā€™t speak too much about the amount of markups. Thereā€™s a few in the US that refuse to do that, but sounding so far to be less markups on the Midwest than what Iā€™ve read on this thread. I think one of them in Pennsylvania if I remember correctly. I forget the name. Being on a list so far is sounding like itā€™s not going to be a big help - thereā€™s no guarantee of being price locked. The ones around me arenā€™t even taking deposits on them, but I know there are others in the country who are.
Sponsored