• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
Hendrick Honda has a white one that I’m keeping my eye on. I’ll let you know if it falls within your ADM range
@Bonito and I are in the same boat at 5k or less it and from ATL, but he can have first dibs as I’m not in a huge rush but would still love to hear if anything falls through.
Sponsored

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
@Bonito and I are in the same boat at 5k or less it and from ATL, but he can have first dibs as I’m not in a huge rush but would still love to hear if anything falls through.
If I pass on anything I'll let you know. Still debating if I wanna try to get something in the next three months or wait for ADM/loan rates to calm down over the next year. I know if a good fit comes up though I'm gonna probably pull the trigger though haha

ChiefJeef

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic SI
I got my 6k Deal from the Honda in Rome(bit of a hike). A majority of the outside of metro atlanta dealers seem toi be alot more willing to negotiate. I know Sons honda was selling 5k plus accessory but it got snatched pretty quick. Just keep checking the tracker often. Some of the smaller dealerships are getting type r's.

Viktor

First Name
Viktor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021-FK8-LE, 2023-FL5, 2023 4runner 40th Edition
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to share.
I am first in line here at Honda Mall of Georgia and its a boost blue that I'm waiting for.

$8k Markup but they are including all the protection packages for basically everything.
Not sure what to do, would hate to lose my spot and not get one for a while. Not sure about the boost blue was kinda liking the red because of there being so few of them and its closer to the heritage colors.

I was thinking if I can get them to throw in the forged wheels or the spoiler I will get it??

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to share.
I am first in line here at Honda Mall of Georgia and its a boost blue that I'm waiting for.

$8k Markup but they are including all the protection packages for basically everything.
Not sure what to do, would hate to lose my spot and not get one for a while. Not sure about the boost blue was kinda liking the red because of there being so few of them and its closer to the heritage colors.

I was thinking if I can get them to throw in the forged wheels or the spoiler I will get it??

Only way I'd consider 8K mark up is if it did include the forged wheels and CF spoiler.

Viktor

First Name
Viktor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021-FK8-LE, 2023-FL5, 2023 4runner 40th Edition
Only way I'd consider 8K mark up is if it did include the forged wheels and CF spoiler.
I got my Limited Edition from them with a bit of markup so I hope I can somehow make it work and make a deal.

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I got my 6k Deal from the Honda in Rome(bit of a hike). A majority of the outside of metro atlanta dealers seem toi be alot more willing to negotiate. I know Sons honda was selling 5k plus accessory but it got snatched pretty quick. Just keep checking the tracker often. Some of the smaller dealerships are getting type r's.
Sons quoted me just under 5k between ADM and packages and had one available, which I would've pounced on but the color was SGP so I passed. I'm on their list to contact whenever they get CW or RR in though.

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
Sons quoted me just under 5k between ADM and packages and had one available, which I would've pounced on but the color was SGP so I passed. I'm on their list to contact whenever they get CW or RR in though.
Damn not bad. I’d consider that if still available

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
You passed on an amazing deal for this? 😳

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! 1667529610080

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
You passed on an amazing deal for this? 😳

1667529610080.png
I know, I'm a weirdo. The SGP might be my least favorite color. In some lights it looks great, in some lights it looks like an awful dusty sky blue. I wish they had just given us the Polished Metal again.
Sponsored