• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Do these arrive at a port in CA and then make their way east? Considering they're built in Japan?
Sponsored

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
Seems like car is gonna travel by truck all the way to the mid east and then use train to ship because blue lines are in middle of usa map

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Seems like car is gonna travel by truck all the way to the mid east and then use train to ship because blue lines are in middle of usa map
They will go train the whole way, just a different company will haul them to a CSX transfer port someone where. They will get loaded onto a truck at the final rail port near your dealer.

CTRfan_boi

First Name
Rish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
@AspecR I have another one: JHMFL5G41PX000855. Dealer isn't disclosing the date on this one for some reason. Can you nhelp?

bqu888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Accord
Not in office today but last I remember they got about 5-8 new allocations with 2/10 production date. I’ll verify tomorrow
@AspecR Did you had the chance to check VA/MD allocations?

Last edited:

thecaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Update: For the Southeast cars, if your car has a 2/9 - 2/17 ETA, then your car is currently in Alabama.

I’ve checked Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and the Carolinas.
So I’m guessing they will be loaded on trucks over the weekend? Thank you so much for the update! I’m so pumped.

saGOD

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R | 2020 KIA Sedona
@AspecR would you mind providing an update on any allocations coming to Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Iowa?

Trilly_Loomis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Passport
Was working with a dealer in Indiana and told they couldn’t take a deposit as they didn’t have another allocation coming. Sales guy emails today saying another sales guy took a deposit so I lost my spot at next. Trash. It’s not even fun anymore to chase. It’s just bull.