• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

rob495

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Ariel Atom
So sick

Kfo_cpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RDX
That looks really good. I’m thinking of doing a 18” rim set with a/s as well. Do you like the way it drives compared to stock? Are those pirelli’s quieter than the ps4s? The stock tires are loud.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Nice setup!

Still at stock height but we went with the TS-5s from Titan-7, also in Techna Bronze. (19")

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Civic Type R on Bronze Wheels (Put Pictures Here) IMG_3979r

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Nice setup!

Still at stock height but we went with the TS-5s from Titan-7, also in Techna Bronze. (19")

IMG_3979r.jpg
Like everyone mentioned.. would love more photos. Was their a choice of offset for that size?

Do you notice a difference in the drive with the lighter wheel set up?

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Anymore photos? I was considering this exact setup when I had my heart set on white.
I was thinking of white with bronze wheels. Would you mind posting more pics please?
Like everyone mentioned.. would love more photos. Was their a choice of offset for that size?

Do you notice a difference in the drive with the lighter wheel set up?
I will include a few other photos below. They wheels are about 6lbs lighter than factory each and the Titan-7 lugnuts I am using are 1.5lbs lighter than the factory set (total). I can't say that I have driven the car hard enough since installing them to feel anything but I think it is fair to assume that there are notable benefits there with such a large loss of unsprung weight.

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Civic Type R on Bronze Wheels (Put Pictures Here) r3972

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Civic Type R on Bronze Wheels (Put Pictures Here) rIMG_3987

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Civic Type R on Bronze Wheels (Put Pictures Here) rIMG_3992

11th Gen Honda Civic FL5 Civic Type R on Bronze Wheels (Put Pictures Here) rIMG_4002

Shameless plug: We are a Titan-7 stocking dealer. This is one of many examples of how we truly believe in and use the parts we sell.

https://www.twostepperformance.com/search?vendor/Titan7

OP
OP
UFO CTR

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
I will include a few other photos below. They wheels are about 6lbs lighter than factory each and the Titan-7 lugnuts I am using are 1.5lbs lighter than the factory set (total). I can't say that I have driven the car hard enough since installing them to feel anything but I think it is fair to assume that there are notable benefits there with such a large loss of unsprung weight.

r3972.jpg

rIMG_3987.jpg

rIMG_3992.jpg

rIMG_4002.jpg

Shameless plug: We are a Titan-7 stocking dealer. This is one of many examples of how we truly believe in and use the parts we sell.

https://www.twostepperformance.com/search?vendor/Titan7
nice, but got to lower the car! :)

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
nice, but got to lower the car! :)
It is certainly a part of our plans! We have been trying to wait for a proper set of FL5 springs but if they keep us waiting too long we may give in and hop on the trend of using FK8 springs that seem to be "close enough" for most.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R