• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Vinceiscoo

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Just spoke with my sales rep and he said "Monday". Of course as soon as he started giving me more details the phone started breaking up - for some reason my iPhone hates him. As soon as the car is in their driveway I'll get a flight to pick it up.
Some good news for once.
congrats sir
Sponsored

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Interesting update from my dealership. Apparently my car was missing it's window sticker upon arrival which is preventing them from completing the PDI process. Has this happened to anyone else??

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Interesting update from my dealership. Apparently my car was missing it's window sticker upon arrival which is preventing them from completing the PDI process. Has this happened to anyone else??
This is the first I've ever heard that happen. Can't they just use the VIN plate in the door jam for verification?

Was the window sticker peeled off the glass or does it look like it never got a window sticker?

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
They can't legally sell it without it. Mine had actually fallen off the window by the time it was delivered.

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Yeah I'm sure they can reprint it or something. Pricing and emissions regulations require it though. I'm sure it will get fixed for him soon.
Yep, they told me that they got a hold of their regional rep who is sending it to them. So should be sorted by Monday. Just super odd, and seems like it hasn't happened to anyone else on here atleast.

thecaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Whoever has a Boost Blue in Atlanta, I saw you blasting down 285 a few
days ago when I was on my way back from Daytona. Looked sick! (I couldn’t do a bro honk since I was trailering motorcycles in a truck.)

crazi-driver

First Name
Jithin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 honda fit sport (manual) , Honda CR-V
Finally folks!! my BB type r has shown up at the dealership today morning - Richmond, IN. I am planning to get it on Saturday since i am traveling this week. Can't to get my hands on it!! So guys in IN & OH, i think cars are showing up after close to a month delay.

SPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic EX
Mine also arrived at another dealership in Indiana today so I have to imagine OH/PA/VA are close behind. Original ETA was 2/17-2/21
So glad the wait is over

SPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic EX
Well the wait isn't over yet. Sales guy found front bumper damage and a piece of the grille broken in transit. They're working with Honda on next steps but this is frustrating after all the anticipation.

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations IMG_20230315_182506

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations IMG_20230315_182457

11th Gen Honda Civic East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations IMG_20230315_182451
Sponsored