• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
is no one gonna talk about the tiger posing in front of the car?
Yeah, I was wondering why no one had commented on this. I have no clue wtf that dude is doing, but for some reason it creeps me out a bit
Sponsored

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Yeah, but can you unsee his twin? :rofl:

Enough to see how the rear end looks. Much cleaner than the last gen. Me likey, as in the silent majority :). It's like the iPhone, don't upgrade every year. Upgrade every other generation for your wallet's sake. However, the Type R will be a stunner in this cleaner look. So wait for that instead.

??

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! 1623886042452

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link

Enough to see how the rear end looks. Much cleaner than the last gen. Me likey, as in the silent majority :). It's like the iPhone, don't upgrade every year. Upgrade every other generation for your wallet's sake. However, the Type R will be a stunner in this cleaner look. So wait for that instead.

??

1623886042452.jpeg
Nightmare fuel ?

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i

??

1623886042452.jpeg
What have you created?!?! ?

dbowe4415

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mazda3 s Grand Touring Hatchback
I need to see more pictures, but the color is a real standout to me. When looking past Alex, I find the Hatch's rear to look much cleaner than the 10th generation, especially without all the plastic. I do prefer the 10th gen's exhaust tips, but this exhaust outline looks good to me as well.

I'm just happy the double spoilers are gone. They looked cool, but impacted visibility and were annoying AF to clean.

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
I thought the entire bar across the back would light up like the 10th gen coupe. What is this garbage?

Fake exhaust tips make me sick. This might be worse than the 10th gen fake vents.

ebhaynz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2017
So far the hatch looks better than the sedan, I like the blue color, the rear windshield wiper, and I"m glad we still have the rear lobster claw taillights.

Still, I'm going to hold judgement until the 23rd. The things I'm looking for are is the Sport Hatch available in both manual + Turbo? How many cu ft of space in the hatch? I'm worried the seats are going to suck I really love my current Si seats.

For obvious reasons I unsubscribed to Alex on Autos YT channel.

Last edited:

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
The back definitely does have a Kia Stinger vibe. But Kia styled it better, imho.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! 2018-kia-stinger-gt-line-awd-hi

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N
The back definitely does have a Kia Stinger vibe. But Kia styled it better, imho.

2018-kia-stinger-gt-line-awd-hig.jpg
I personally don't like the Stinger's rear design, especially with that ugly Kia badge.
I think the newer one with the big ass light bar actually looks good tho.

We only have a single leaked image of the Hatchback, but for now, I agree it's not the best looking rear end in the world.
But I think it does have some potential, so the Type R or Si (IF they decide to do it) will probably look great.

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.0L Turbo, CVT, Elegance trim

??

1623886042452.jpeg
fuck the loud 'majority'

I'm with you....

Some ppl miss to see the potential, thats for sure.
Totally agree with the Type R potential and how it possibly could look with these cleaner sleeker lines...

As far as the normal version go, from this angle, I like it even more.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! tbmraxyxftdjfxwvhmzb

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! bqhw8vlzlql9n8i31qbz

And like some mentioned, a mini Stinger is a good direction.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I thought the entire bar across the back would light up like the 10th gen coupe. What is this garbage?
I've mentioned this a few times after looking at the various spy shots... the tail light isn't full width, but it is... when stopped. The center portion of the light setup operates as the 3rd brake light, rather than having it mounted in the rear window (or on the spoiler like the 10th gen). When you look at the spy shots of the test cars, they have a small portion of the covering cut out in the center to let the light come through... so at night, when the tail lights are on, and you stop... it'll be full width... I'm disappointed they didn't make it true full width like the coupe too.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I definitely like it... certainly better than the sedan. And I can appreciate the style being cleaned up compared to the 10th gen hatch. Still think it needs spoilers... I'm sure the black lip will be on offer, but I think a black roof spoiler would really finish the back end off nicely. I'm sure there will be aftermarket for these types of things if honda doesn't create an accessory themselves.
Sponsored