• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Badigadi

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback EX
If this was an LX or even EX trim Hatch it would have been fine because you can hack those "exhaust" for real exhaust tips without it looking awful like people is doing to the 10th EX Hatch, but its the ST! you are paying extra for that

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
See, I really, really like this rear and the grand coupe styling. I can get over the fake tips because that’s an easy aftermarket fix. My concern is with the front. If it has the leaked SI mesh grill, then I’ll be overall happy enough with the looks.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
See, I really, really like this rear and the grand coupe styling. I can get over the fake tips because that’s an easy aftermarket fix. My concern is with the front. If it has the leaked SI mesh grill, then I’ll be overall happy enough with the looks.
Hatchback will get the same mesh as the Si we just saw to Differentiate it from the sedan. Remember Hatchback sporty, Sedan not Sporty.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
After seeing the reviews (TH, SP) I'm starting to like it especially the interior. I got over the whole it's looks like an Accord.

Then I saw this, I highly doubt my opinion will change. The redesign doesn't work on the hatchback.

Shibboleth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Looking at 2021 Civic Ex
On both this and the sedan I think that a good body kit with ground effects to lengthen it out and give it some lines will make it look nice and aggressive but stock it is entirely unappealing. To be honest I don't get it. I like the design of the 10th gen quite a bit over the Elantra but going forward if I had to make a decision between the 2022 Civic and the Elantra N Line I would take the Elantra every time. I mean that has 201HP out of the box, kind of.... the tuning leaves something to be desired.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
I like it! But, with no practical reason to upgrade from my Sport Hatch - I'm not a buyer. If I was, I'd be deleting the fake exhaust tips faster than I deleted the 10th gen fake rear vents.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! IMG_45822

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.0L Turbo, CVT, Elegance trim
it looks even more fake

desperately trying to hide something fake in this case makes it worse than it was

same thing like trying to fix something thats faulty from the start...it rarely works

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
KTuner + Phearable will undoubtedly turn this into an Si killer. Power-wise, not much to complain about, really.

Shielth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x hatch
I really, really WANTED to like the new Civic. The design was ok looking so far until... I sat in one at the local dealer last week. It was a touring and... 1. the seats are too soft, not something I can live with. 2. the honeycomb mesh would be cool if it was made of a different material. It's cheap plastic, it bends and it will be an absolute nightmare to keep it clean behind it. I guess there's a reason why nobody else does stuff like this in cars. 3. The exterior - sorry, personal taste, I know - looks much less appealing in person than it does in pictures online. It's just so... plain and there's no "wow" about it like we all felt it when 10th gen was revealed. The back is 99% jetta looking to me. I can't shake the feeling I am looking at a VW when I am behind this car. 4. Steering wheel is ok but far beyond competition. Kia leaves it far behind.

Still waiting to see what we get with the Si and Type R but none of the so far introduced trims will make it to my driveway.
I feel you about the exterior design. I went to the dealership yesterday to get my car serviced and as I walk around the parking lot, it took me 3 trips around to notice the new civic lol. It was so plain especially it was parked with other different cars. But this hatch rear design really looks good to me that i wish this is the design they made for the 10th gen hatch...except for the fake exhaust

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
I like it! But, with no practical reason to upgrade from my Sport Hatch - I'm not a buyer. If I was, I'd be deleting the fake exhaust tips faster than I deleted the 10th gen fake rear vents.

IMG_45822.jpg
It looks even worse, IMO. Make it a real vent, or don't do anything at all.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! 1624320955214

Attachments

JoeCain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Honestly the 11th gen hatch taillights look better than the sedan! But I need to see the Si.

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honestly the 11th gen hatch taillights look better than the sedan! But I need to see the Si.
The Si is revealed in another thread, very subtle from regular sedan.

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, saw that after I commented. Bummer; guess 11th gen really is one to skip.
Always remember the history of the civic, it’s been a hip hop line if you look back. Stay away from the odd number generations.
Sponsored